• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China student calls S'pore a 'sh*t' society in public forum

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>What Bugs Me
Posted on 13 Nov, 2008 11:24
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>China student calls S'pore a 'sh*t' society in public forum

A STOMPer says that he was infuriated when he came across a blog belonging to a Chinese man who was an ex-student here, who had posted detrimental and hurtful comments about Singapore’s society.

In his blog, the man slammed Singapore for being a “sh*t society” with prostitutes roaming the streets of Geylang.

The STOMPer says:

“I came across a blog from a China ex-student of Singapore posting his hurtful comments and images of our Singapore.

“In his blog, he comments on his trip to Geylang and talks about girls from his country working in jobs he deems as immoral.

getArticlePhoto.do

“He describes his Geylang trips like going to a zoo when he said ‘新加坡合法J店 多为泰国 越南,中国人大部分是在马路牙子上站着,开车经过跟看动物园似的,8-9点 一条街肩并肩从街头到街尾。’ (Singapore’s legal brothels involves many Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese nationals standing by the road. From eight to nine o’clock, from street to street, and from the start of the street all the way to the end of the street, driving past them is like being in a zoo.)

getArticlePhoto.do

“He also commented on accidentally finding out his female classmates worked in Geylang and insults Singapore as a sh*t society: ‘来自学校的姐们 曾经很多次碰到同校同学 尴尬啊!!再次鄙视这个SH*T 社会’ (These are schoolmates that I’ve bumped into many times. How awkward! Again, I despise this sh*t society.)

getArticlePhoto.do

“Calling the darker skinned people as low class and cheapest: ‘出现2个,那个胖子也是,口味不同嘛 我接受不大了 这些是最便宜最低级的’ (There are two now. The fat one is one too. Everyone has different tastes but I can’t really accept it as these are the cheapest and lowest class ones.)

“What kind of foreign students are studying in Singapore???”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has been a shit society since 1985, when CPF triggered a recession. We are losing the real Chinese culture due to the Leegime and PRC does not have it anymore, thanks to Mao. Go to Korea, HK, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand or Malaysia to see traditional Chinese culture but don't waste time in Singapore. LKY is a chao baba.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
China student calls S'pore a 'sh*t' society in public forum

I can't see what the big deal is?:rolleyes: Everyone knows that Sinkiepoor is a shit society. The locals are probably even more critical of Singapore than the foreigners are.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his blog, the man slammed Singapore for being a “sh*t society” with prostitutes roaming the streets of Geylang.

Well, a big portion of those prostitutes roaming the streets are from China. Also, China got plenty more of those type of streets. He is just full of shit.

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let not blame the Ex-PRC student who wrote on his Blog abt his bad experince in Singapore...... Imagine him walking down Geylang with PRC male classmates, when he saw his GF or class-sweetheart standing in Geylang and I walked off with her to the hotel to business. That must be heartpain, worst his male classmates are there. I must said "sorry" to him :biggrin:, i didn't know he was there to witness this.
But i have this to tell "the Ex-PRC student", i have taught her well cos before that her bed skills not that good. I think our Singapore Bro (Sammyboy's bro), have done a good job. :p
p.s "the Ex-PRC student", if you are reading this, u can go read my FR on your girlfriend in sammyboy:biggrin:

skndr

Alfrescian
Loyal
He spent a few years studying in Singapore and all he can write is about some sh*t society in Geylang?

Man... that tells something about his lifestyle.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't see what the big deal is?:rolleyes: Everyone knows that Sinkiepoor is a shit society. The locals are probably even more critical of Singapore than the foreigners are.

true, met some local sillypoerans and they must be most stupidest beings every existed. never met anyone who critizes their own govern + people + other stuff

they let the world know their weakness and disadvantages ....so people can take advantage of them....(only a fool who do dat)

they also critize their own government and own people and largely..themselves.....what gives... @?@?
PURE STUPIDITY these sinkies. they luv scolding themselves....and their country at large,..

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
he must have caught the girl he admiring working in geylang to make him feel so agitated

She won't fuck me for free but she will suck fuck moan and call me laogong if I pay S$100 for 1 hour and maybe 2 shots. If I throw in another 30 maybe she let me poke her ass. Shitz...............

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi autoroam, "correction, not his GF, it's his mother", and he disillusions that the 4 storeys house in china he reside was built by you and he would say sorry to you!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, a big portion of those prostitutes roaming the streets are from China. Also, China got plenty more of those type of streets. He is just full of shit.

So you are saying he should be responsible for the pros from china?

You're full of shit!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's absolutely right.

Even in heartless commie china, they will never make the old pple clear tables and sweep the streets.

In china pple can protest and hold demonstrations. The pple are very combative.

If you go to more upscale places, their service standards are actually BETTER than their equivalents in sickapore.

They aren't so dependent on FTs for anything.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
i seconded sg is a shit society, dont ya thing so?? pls lah give some space to others to air their view unless ur so PAP.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has been a shit society since 1985, when CPF triggered a recession. We are losing the real Chinese culture due to the Leegime and PRC does not have it anymore, thanks to Mao. Go to Korea, HK, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand or Malaysia to see traditional Chinese culture but don't waste time in Singapore. LKY is a chao baba.

How did CPF trigger a recession?

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also commented on accidentally finding out his female classmates worked in Geylang and insults Singapore as a sh*t society: ‘来自学校的姐们曾经很多次碰到同校同学 尴尬啊!

This guy is very likely pissed that he was obviously sidelined in being given such a wonderful opportunity to intern at our WORLD CLASS Geylang brothels. Sour grapes. :p :biggrin:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which means this Ah Tiong student is also admitting that his own country girls are prostituting themselves. What's new?