• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Is An Economy On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still like AAA grade Thai jasmine rice and Pakistan's Basmati rice.

India rice, can eat or not? I don't like Pooni rice.

Can always buy Australia rice.

The BRICs countries are in trouble. Russia need to diversify, Putin's past formula will not work when he re-elect as President again. Brasil left-wing govt is making bad economic decisions. South Africa is still hanging there, but the corruption is getting worse.

I still trust USA as a Super Power and not China. After I see the way China influences Hongkong, Africa and Middle East, I do not think they will be good power because their priority will always be their billion people and jobs for their large pool of graduates.

The Suzhou experiment also show that Singapore is nothing special to China.

(Just my thoughts)
'

India is the biggest producer of Basmati Rice. "There are a number of rice producers, basmati rice producers, rice exporters, paddy cultivators and basmati suppliers and other agricultural commodities supplier in all parts of India. Today, this unique grain helps sustain two-thirds of the world's population"

Pakistani and Indian Basmati rice is very similar but Pakistani basmati is slightly cheaper.. I love basmati rice, I have been eating only basmati rice at home for years.. Its my family's choice.. Quite expensive but well worth it.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'

India is the biggest producer of Basmati Rice. "There are a number of rice producers, basmati rice producers, rice exporters, paddy cultivators and basmati suppliers and other agricultural commodities supplier in all parts of India. Today, this unique grain helps sustain two-thirds of the world's population"

Good eat. Yummy rice.

India is quietly worried over the decreasing yields from the intensive rice farming of the "unique" grain. The problem was due to a previously unknown problem of irreplaceable degraded soil. So, now farmers want to try GM rice to overcome this problem.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neddy said:
I still trust USA as a Super Power and not China. After I see the way China influences Hongkong, Africa and Middle East, I do not think they will be good power because their priority will always be their billion people and jobs for their large pool of graduates.

The Suzhou experiment also show that Singapore is nothing special to China.

(Just my thoughts)

If you know people who come from Africa, you will be surprised what China has done there. China had helped in building the infrastructure and it is not just talk. That is why they are so welcomed in Africa. These western media do not report.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know people who come from Africa, you will be surprised what China has done there. China had helped in building the infrastructure and it is not just talk. That is why they are so welcomed in Africa. These western media do not report.

Its mainly for the Resources. The Chinese in Africa is huge in Minning and pulling out Resources from the earth.. Taking note that China is in need of lots of commodities/resources to grow their infrastructure back home. Most of the Infrastructure in africa by Chinese are Factories and facilities.. I have read equally negativity views on them being there.. Corruption is one of the biggest reasons they are there, Many lands have been sold by local African politicians without any due-care both to the land and People. But its defiantly not 100% a bad thing.. There are commoners/local business whom have gained alot by the chinese being there.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psy83 said:
Its mainly for the Resources. The Chinese in Africa is huge in Minning and pulling out Resources from the earth.. Taking note that China is in need of lots of commodities/resources to grow their infrastructure back home. Most of the Infrastructure in africa by Chinese are Factories and facilities.. I have read equally negativity views on them being there.. Corruption is one of the biggest reasons they are there, Many lands have been sold by local African politicians without any due-care both to the land and People. But its defiantly not 100% a bad thing.. There are commoners/local business whom have gained alot by the chinese being there.

Where do you get your information from? The mining stuff is what they what they are getting in what they are doing there. The locals seem to be quick happy with the situation.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where do you get your information from? The mining stuff is what they what they are getting in what they are doing there. The locals seem to be quick happy with the situation.

Have done abit of reading here and there.. Yes defiantly there are locals who are very happy with them being there. But not all sites thru-out Africa is the same, We have to take note that different Corporations have different owners and mind-set and some treat others better while some dont.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have done abit of reading here and there.. Yes defiantly there are locals who are very happy with them being there. But not all sites thru-out Africa is the same, We have to take note that different Corporations have different owners and mind-set and some treat others better while some dont.

Hi psy83:

Not an English teacher here, but I think you mean "definitely."
Cheers!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can't rely on India unlike what this dirty animal that crawled out from a Drain or somewhere believes, and if China's economy is on the breakdown like you troublemakers claim then seriously, good luck to you and your jobs between now and the future.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is how a closed country like China win over friends. What the Africans do not know is that the infrastructure projects are also used to provide jobs to Chinese workers, and for other motives as I will state below.
Eg Chinese secretly buying over farmland, mining sites - how do they transport the loots back to China? Chinese-built infrastructure,

edit by accident, intent to reply by quote but instead press edit post, when i found out the mistake it is too late, please repost your message. Sorry about it.

No worries, moderator.

Just want to display some facts
CIR964.gif

Even in mid-1990s, a lot of Chinese engineers, workers visited Egypt. I asked what they were doing there. They were working in China aid projects in neighbouring African countries.
You cannot blame China, so many mouth to feed, so many people need work, so many people want to get rich, but not enough land to secure their future.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is how a closed country like China win over friends. What the Africans do not know is that the infrastructure projects are also used to provide jobs to Chinese workers, and for other motives as I will state below.
Eg Chinese secretly buying over farmland, mining sites - how do they transport the loots back to China? Chinese-built infrastructure,

This is where the PRC aircraft carriers comes in, i guess in future, there will be many conflicts between china and africa.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is where the PRC aircraft carriers comes in, i guess in future, there will be many conflicts between china and africa.
Also. China know that Africans are tribal people. The African govt is too busy with internal tribal conflicts.
Once in a while, Chinese govt will do something good for the people, so keep the conflicts down.

Sun Tze Art of War very good to use.

This is China expertise.

Another case.
To make friends with Pakistan, China also built the Karakorum Highway. The locals were happy with the new road. But history showed that this road is built for military purpose as well. Chinese labour built this road. There is a large army camp at the strategic point not far from the Hunza Valley on the way to Kashgar.

Historically, even the British Army could not invade this part of Gilgit Baltistan region.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also. China know that Africans are tribal people. The govt is too busy with internal tribal conflicts. Once in a while, do something good for them, so keep the conflicts down.
Sun Tze Art of War very good to use.

This is China expertise.

Another case.
To make friends with Pakistan, China also built the Karakorum Highway. The locals were happy with the new road. But history showed that this road is built for military purpose as well. Chinese labour built this road. There is a large army camp at the strategic point not far from the Hunza Valley on the way to Kashgar.

Historically, even the British Army could not invade this part of Gilgit Baltistan region.

the black are stupid. china going to eat them alive. it seem that china empire will be bigger than tang dynasty. If they keep expanding using money to buy land, rather than invasion. Actually they should eat north korea, since it is totally useless now.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here are your first class Chinese cities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-images-cities-lying-completely-deserted.html

The ghost towns of China: Amazing satellite images show cities meant to be home to millions lying deserted
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:53 AM on 18th December 2010

These amazing satellite images show sprawling cities built in remote parts of China that have been left completely abandoned, sometimes years after their construction.

Elaborate public buildings and open spaces are completely unused, with the exception of a few government vehicles near communist authority offices.
Some estimates put the number of empty homes at as many as 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land.
The photographs have emerged as a Chinese government think tank warns that the country's real estate bubble is getting worse, with property prices in major cities overvalued by as much as 70 per cent.

Ghost city: Kangbashi was meant to be the urban centre for wealthy coal-mining community Ordos and home to its one million workers, but its roads are eerily empty and the houses stand vacant

With China's one child policy, who will live in those ghost cities?

6-17-10-China2_demography_800.jpg

Last edited: