• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Is An Economy On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Again,this is my own choice and preference which you Non- Chinese will slowly understand and appreciate as more and more angmo and Indian or Eurasian like to marry our girls

YOUR girls are certainly in demand the world over. When it comes to prostitution, nothing beats a PRC whore. I'm sure you must be glowing with pride!:biggrin:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOUR girls are certainly in demand the world over. When it comes to prostitution, nothing beats a PRC whore. I'm sure you must be glowing with pride!:biggrin:

dont get so personal when i have hit right into yr nerve.We should discuss in facts and gentlemanly.I wonder if u have the guts to talk like that in the open n not hide behind a computer!By insulting the Chinese girls u r simply running out of bullets discussing!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then that is a sad thing, A man always goes after career and Money which ever race he belongs to and psychologically a man uses wealth to wheel in Females and Females will look for someone whom can provide her and her off-springs with a good life as a alot of investment will have to be put in by the Female to mother a child. So in-fact a women looks at Material goods 1st before falling in love(Adults not kids) -Evolution.

Furthermore I can understand that for a Muslim his/her Religion is Law and getting into a marriage proposal comes with the non-Muslim taking up Islam to get married. But for other Race and myself.. Race is secondary, I am willing to marry anyone i love even if she is an African and Im am pretty confident that my Family and Friends will support me,(Continuing the Line but not the Race) I will defiantly take interest in her Culture and im pretty confident she will take interest in my, Just for example if you happen to become friends with someone from Ukraine, Im pretty sure you will google Ukraine and find out more about the Culture and when in the Presence of another Culture you will join in the Festive and get to know abit more of what its about. For me The only issue will be to take up another religion if im Require to then i will put my Ideology of taking up another religion before love.

i wont be surprise u r a indian!no wonder so many indian guys are not marrying their own girls!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh come on, You can give me a better reply then that instead of going for school yard politics.

There is defiantly no statistic to prove that, The only reason i can see for you to concur that is this, Indians stand at 7% of the population..1st of all that is a very small % and when a Chinese and Indian is together it will stick out but seeing 1 or 2 every other week doesnt mean the no. is huge.. Take note that.. South Indians and North Indians are considered to be two different races all together. The Term Indian is the same as Singaporean, It was put by Politicians to categorize a ground of Individuals on a said Land.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont get so personal when i have hit right into yr nerve.We should discuss in facts and gentlemanly.I wonder if u have the guts to talk like that in the open n not hide behind a computer!By insulting the Chinese girls u r simply running out of bullets discussing!

What he is simply trying to say but in a Harsh manner is, Don't think too proudly of yourself, People outside this land dont see eye to eye with your ideology. I understand your strong emotional attachment and Pride and that is all good But you being a Singaporean which country has a population of 75% Chinese..Has always been around your own culture etc.. Chinese Drama, Chinese news, Chinese language, Chinese food..so you think nothing else exist out-side of it and is very proud. But when you go overseas not many people see highly of the Chinese simple as that.. People dont see the China Boom with jealousy or envy or think highly of them.. Most people simply dont care.

This is how i see why westerns like Asian ladies.. They see them as submissive individuals then that of a Caucasian women(Not really true but this is how they see it).... A White nerd will be looked as a loser within his own community but when in the community of Asians he is seen as a cool guy and he will take advantage of this situation.. In the presence of Caucasians i have heard alot of derogatory terms or ideology on Asian women(Japs, Chinese, Koreans)..Let me give you a Quote by my aussie friend, when i was talking about Singapore and Race and telling him Singapore has a High population of Chinese and he told me he wants to come and visit why.. In his own words "I Heard Chinese girls like White man, and its easy to get one"

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You gave reasons why you're "proud" to be Chinese. I'm merely giving you some reasons why you should be ashamed. In many Western cities around the world, The Chinese are synonymous with whoring simply because such a large percentage of Chinese women are in the trade. The Chinese will do anything for a fast buck.

The Chinese psyche of worshiping money and branded goods is hardly something to be proud of. OZ and NZ and full of wealthy Chinese who stick out like a sore thumb because of the way they dress and the cars they drive. A large proportion are ex govt officials. No prizes guessing where their money came from. It's certainly not something I would be proud of.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You gave reasons why you're "proud" to be Chinese. I'm merely giving you some reasons why you should be ashamed. In many Western cities around the world, The Chinese are synonymous with whoring simply because such a large percentage of Chinese women are in the trade. The Chinese will do anything for a fast buck.

The Chinese psyche of worshiping money and branded goods is hardly something to be proud of. OZ and NZ and full of wealthy Chinese who stick out like a sore thumb because of the way they dress and the cars they drive. A large proportion are ex govt officials. No prizes guessing where their money came from. It's certainly not something I would be proud of.

Yes ,I think you are to certain extend very correct.But the Chinese here in S'pore will still be the first class citizen calling all the shots and you guys are still in the second class performing "Postal Boy" roles and made to believe you are not.

That is why we are from totally different leagues!Like it or not the Chinese economies like Taiwan,HK,Korea are still in the top leagues of the World unlike the S.Asian and most SE Asian economies especially those with much less Chinese population!

Sorry,this is the fact!I cannot find any first class cities esp in S.Asian!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sorry,this is the fact!I cannot find any first class cities esp in S.Asian!

Here are your first class Chinese cities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-images-cities-lying-completely-deserted.html

The ghost towns of China: Amazing satellite images show cities meant to be home to millions lying deserted
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:53 AM on 18th December 2010

These amazing satellite images show sprawling cities built in remote parts of China that have been left completely abandoned, sometimes years after their construction.

Elaborate public buildings and open spaces are completely unused, with the exception of a few government vehicles near communist authority offices.
Some estimates put the number of empty homes at as many as 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land.
The photographs have emerged as a Chinese government think tank warns that the country's real estate bubble is getting worse, with property prices in major cities overvalued by as much as 70 per cent.

article-1339536-0C851EA9000005DC-366_634x475.jpg
Ghost city: Kangbashi was meant to be the urban centre for wealthy coal-mining community Ordos and home to its one million workers, but its roads are eerily empty and the houses stand vacant

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont be surprise u r a indian!no wonder so many indian guys are not marrying their own girls!

Hi Pallkia:

I do not want to subject you to more explanations seeing you're already handling quite a load, so I'll just ask a simple YES/NO question to you.

Do you consider yourself ethnocentric?

Cheers!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are your first class Chinese cities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-images-cities-lying-completely-deserted.html

The ghost towns of China: Amazing satellite images show cities meant to be home to millions lying deserted
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:53 AM on 18th December 2010

These amazing satellite images show sprawling cities built in remote parts of China that have been left completely abandoned, sometimes years after their construction.

Elaborate public buildings and open spaces are completely unused, with the exception of a few government vehicles near communist authority offices.
Some estimates put the number of empty homes at as many as 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land.
The photographs have emerged as a Chinese government think tank warns that the country's real estate bubble is getting worse, with property prices in major cities overvalued by as much as 70 per cent.

article-1339536-0C851EA9000005DC-366_634x475.jpg
Ghost city: Kangbashi was meant to be the urban centre for wealthy coal-mining community Ordos and home to its one million workers, but its roads are eerily empty and the houses stand vacant

Again ,you are correct,and I ve said to u b4 not to treat China as a 1st Class country YET,it is still a very huge developing countries.Do not over estimate it yet and equate it to some 1st World country!But for this,I would like to thank you for that compliment!There are still many social ills in China but it is still growing at a very fast speed and growing and growing...............................

Even within Europe,there are still some slumps in eastern Europe.But of course there are many 1st class cities in Europe and also far east Asia like Tokyo,Shanghai,HK etc.......

But I simply cannot find one in S.Asia!This is clear that we are from 2 diff leagues!Anyway it is nice discussing this issue with you and it really makes me realise further more we are different!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
800px-Jh-7a_naval_yt.png

A Chinese air force fighter jet has crashed during an exhibition at an air show in China's north-western Shaanxi province.

The pilot of the FBC-1 "Flying Leopard" ejected from the plane before it nose-dived into a field from a height of about 200m (650ft).

No casualties have been reported.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though a piece of sad news like the high speed train crash,but many of my Chinese colleagues are happy bec this will bring them to another higher levels.The Chinese are not afraid of failure bec failures is the mother of success.

If China were to industrialise 150 years ago,the software and hardware would have been in the same pace of progress.But when China is industrialising in this digital age,it is understandable software simply cannot catch up with the hardware development.Nevertheless,it doesnt matter,the Chinese people are very pragmatic people,the most important is able to achieve progressively to the 1st league of the World as fast as possible!Not like certain group of people who will never be able to achieve that no matter how,for example certain countries in SE Asia ,all of S Asian and Africa!Sorry for being so frank but I am stating the facts.

Remember,social ills will always be there when you develop................But China is still growing and growing.and more heart attack news will pop up day by day.......................................and u Anti Chinese will be frustrating and frustrating......................

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah continue living with fake knowledge and understanding...Honesty go ahead and be arrogant or have a huge ego...But you got to back those emotions up.. I cant deniel someone to be proud of their race... Go ahead, Every other race thinks they are better then the Chinese too..Include the Malays, Indians and Eurasians.. But to live a fake life and poor understanding of the truth makes you look dumb and Ignorant. P.s Dont think too highly of your race.. Cos no one in the minority race or out-side this country gives a fark or see eye to eye with your statements..

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a graph which shows the world economies since AD1 till 2010.

You can see China re-emerging as World Power.

111013%20who%27s%20emerging%20china%20and%20india%20are%20re-emerging.png

Too bad, this graph does not show the impact of China ascent on its people, its arable land and environment.

Singaporeans should prepare to pay much more for rice! China will be competing with Singapore for food soon.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/feedarticle/9890993
* Thai floods also seen delaying rice shipments
* Thai prices to climb, Vietnam rice hits 3-yr high
* Vietnam rice export defaults to reach 520,000 T
* Typhoon rice damage climbs to 1 mln T in Philippines

By Naveen Thukral and Ho Binh Minh

SINGAPORE/HANOI, Oct 12 (Reuters) - Thailand's worst floods in half a century have inundated farms and mills, squeezing rice supplies from the world's top exporter, while rival Vietnam is expected to default on half a million tonnes as prices of the staple climb.
Flood-damage to Thai rice comes as the nation's new government implemented a scheme that gives farmers a big increase in farmgate prices, raising concerns over food inflation among buyers in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another huge Rice producer is India, If thailand and vietnam isnt able to produce enough or sell cheaply..The business will go to India. Its one of the biggest rice producers in the world.

China going up is defiantly a good thing for Asia as a whole, To move power away from western empires into Asia.. But we as intelligent humans should see the bigger picture in terms of Humanity and Morality to know that majority of China population still lives under the poverty line or just around its borderline..Its only the face value we are looking at etc.. The most expensive whisky bought by a Single Chinese.. But in-terms of GDP, its pretty obviously going out of its way to build as much infrastructure as possible in the shortest time.. etc..Thus having Ghost towns/citys which will soon crumble...

Dont forget Brazil, Russia, India and a few other countries.. It has yet to push up a gear and when it does(Politics plays a big part) you can see it will very quickly start chasing down each other to go to the Top. Or Countries will fall or become stagnant.. Remember Singaporeans use to enjoy more spending power during the development period and since then wages has been stagnant.(Since 1990).. China will also come to this stage.. Already happen to Britain, Ireland and the Biggest of them USA.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still like AAA grade Thai jasmine rice and Pakistan's Basmati rice.

India rice, can eat or not? I don't like Pooni rice.

Can always buy Australia rice.

The BRICs countries are in trouble. Russia need to diversify, Putin's past formula will not work when he re-elect as President again. Brasil left-wing govt is making bad economic decisions. South Africa is still hanging there, but the corruption is getting worse.

I still trust USA as a Super Power and not China. After I see the way China influences Hongkong, Africa and Middle East, I do not think they will be good power because their priority will always be their billion people and jobs for their large pool of graduates.

The Suzhou experiment also show that Singapore is nothing special to China.

(Just my thoughts)

Last edited: