• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chiam wife very stupid

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at today SM daily
chiam wife very stupid

Chiam's wife is not stupid. If she continues to declare her allegiance with PAP and attack SDP & CSJ, she knows PAP will give her PP as her reward.

$13,500 MP allowance is not something to be scoffed at, even a rich woman like her.

I'm sure many Singaporean women would gladly do the same if they knew the reward for siding with PAP against SDP is so fruitful.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she wants a free trip to China with either the father or the son that her husband "opposes"?

Fourth-time lucky for Chiam
(147th Prostitute Press) 1 May 1991

TO CHINA, AT LONG LAST

IT will be fourth time lucky for Mr Chiam See Tong (right) when he boards the plane with the rest of the official delegation tomorrow morning.

The opposition MP told The Straits Times that he will be making his maiden trip to China after three failed attempts.

The first was in January 1979, when he paid $3,000 for a week-long tour organised by the Law Society.

But a snap by-election was called in February and he skipped the trip to stand in Potong Pasir as an independent candidate.

He lost to Mr Howe Yoon Chong of the People's Action Party.

The following year, he signed up again for a similar tour, but this time, th e Law Society had to cancel the tour because there were too few takers.

Last October, he was to have gone as part of the delegation accompanying Mr Lee Kuan Yew on his last trip there as Prime Minister.

But he came down with chicken pox and had to miss the trip again.

Mr Chiam is not taking any chances this time.

He said that his wife has been helping him keep a lookout whenever he drives , just to make sure.

If he makes it tomorrow, it would be a trip that he has prepared well for - having read many social and political books on China and Chinese history.

"Despite my inability to speak Mandarin, I am sure I have read more books on China than delegation leader BG Lee himself," he said with a laugh.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
politics is dirty

do support our oppositions to remove PAP from govt but understand that the Chiam, Chee and Low are no angels themselves.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Politics is about how you can put off your enemy.

Mrs Chiam is not stupid.

its more of a case of you been too unwilling to see things from multiple angles.

Thank you for confirming my suspicion that the enemy of SPP is SDP and not PAP.

Yes, mrs chiam is not stupid. She has attacked her enemy well. Good job, mrs chiam.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for confirming my suspicion that the enemy of SPP is SDP and not PAP.

Yes, mrs chiam is not stupid. She has attacked her enemy well. Good job, mrs chiam.

The enemy of the opposition is not SPP or SDP but PAP. Please remember this.

When someone attacks another opposition like the SDP, and not the PAP, then that fellow is stupid. The PAP mouthpiece, 154th in encouraging this stupidity to be printed only confirms what the opposition oredi knew.

It is really stupid of Mrs Chiam to continue with this stupidity. Instead of uniting the opposition or at least cooperating, she is supporting the PAP against the SDP. This is sheer stupidity.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When someone attacks another opposition like the SDP, and not the PAP, then that fellow is stupid. The PAP mouthpiece, 154th in encouraging this stupidity to be printed only confirms what the opposition oredi knew.

It is really stupid of Mrs Chiam to continue with this stupidity. Instead of uniting the opposition or at least cooperating, she is supporting the PAP against the SDP. This is sheer stupidity.

You cannot say like that, you know.

Cleareyes has a good point. enemy means enemy. If SDP is viewed as the enemy, mrs chiam is justified in whacking SDP.

Remember, not everyone thinks PAP is the common enemy. Only u and I are idealistic or maybe i should say unrealistic. Some people have different view. obviously mrs chiam and her husband think differently from us.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Politician often act out of self interest. PAP has treated Mr Chiam and Mrs Chiam very well.

If u ask Mrs Chiam to treat PAP as the common enemy, in fact that is asking Mrs Chiam to display lack gratitude.

Then that time people will accuse Mr & Mrs Chiam of biting the hand that feed them -- exactly what CSJ has been accused of doing!!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cleareyes has a good point. enemy means enemy. If SDP is viewed as the enemy, mrs chiam is justified in whacking SDP.

Remember, not everyone thinks PAP is the common enemy. Only u and I are idealistic or maybe i should say unrealistic. Some people have different view. obviously mrs chiam and her husband think differently from us.

So you think the PAP is not the enemy?

What is your personal stand/opinion of the PAP?

G

General Veers

Still it is not good to see opposition parties whacking each other in this forum. Being hardcore anti FAP myself, naturally i will take it out on the FAP doggies here. :eek::biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politician often act out of self interest. PAP has treated Mr Chiam and Mrs Chiam very well.

If u ask Mrs Chiam to treat PAP as the common enemy, in fact that is asking Mrs Chiam to display lack gratitude.

Then that time people will accuse Mr & Mrs Chiam of biting the hand that feed them -- exactly what CSJ has been accused of doing!!

Hahaha... you very funny.

Reminds me of pets that we keep. Take the dogs for example. They are well taken care of, fed and looked after by their owners. In gratitude they are to follow their master wherever they go. Be very obedient and subsevient.

Mr and Mrs Chiam are supposed to be like this? You are very funny.

No wonder if true, we have dogs who are very stupid and used!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

we must all reverse the tape and look at the beginning. who started it first?

IT WAS CHEE! he very cleber at hinting and trying to discredit chiam until auntie lina beh tahan and smack chee lightly with her hanky. but becos chee is so guilt-ridden, a soft hanky smack already can cause devastating internal injury to this fraudster...and hence PART 1, 2 & 3 of the CHEEYBY TRILOGY begins...:biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black face,

How strongly you feel the PAP is the enemy?

From a low of 1 to the highest 10 (hate the most), please rate yourself.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leetharbar the useless doggie... can you be quiet or not?

Ppl here oredi know you are the worst kind of pariah dogs. You are of ZERO credibility! Now keep barking and stay out!

belowbelt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think she's stupid. But she tries to desperately to please the PAP that she is willing to making a complete ass of herself by writing that ridiculous letter to ST.

To be sure, Lina and her other half, Mr. Soh, are being used by the PAP to look as if there is an opposition voice in parliament.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me make clear on one point. PAP is my enemy and I would like to see many there to fail and fall as I do not think they have done a deserving job for all that is worth.

But, SDP is a BIGGER enemy as they have been disruptive to the progress of opposition political development and have allowed PAP lots of anmos to make the opposition as a whole to look bad.

Have SDP been cooperative and progressive, perhaps overall opposition presence in parliment would have increased no matter what PAP had done. But SDP MUST give PAP the room to put all opposition down.

So tell me, who is my enemy?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleareyes: PAP is my enemy

How do you rate your enemy PAP, on a scale of 1(not so) to 10(most hate)?

Cleareyes: SDP is a BIGGER enemy

Oic, you have ANOTHER enemy? Could pls also rate this BIGGER enemy? On scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate this BIGGER enemy?