• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chiam wife very stupid

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleareyes: PAP is my enemy

How do you rate your enemy PAP, on a scale of 1(not so) to 10(most hate)?

Cleareyes: SDP is a BIGGER enemy

Oic, you have ANOTHER enemy? Could pls also rate this BIGGER enemy? On scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate this BIGGER enemy?

Since you ask for it, then I shall give it to you.

For PAP, I rate them 6 out of 10 as my enemy as they really need to make more improvement and awareness of how things to improve.

For SDP, I rate them 9 out of 10 as they have always been disruptive and yet to give the overall opposition a good name. opposition progress have been hampered by them constantly, always giving PAP a reason to make opposition look bad. How can Singapore politics improve when some people just dont want to be cooperative?

Happy????

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you ask for it, then I shall give it to you.

For PAP, I rate them 6 out of 10 as my enemy as they really need to make more improvement and awareness of how things to improve.

For SDP, I rate them 9 out of 10 as they have always been disruptive and yet to give the overall opposition a good name. opposition progress have been hampered by them constantly, always giving PAP a reason to make opposition look bad. How can Singapore politics improve when some people just dont want to be cooperative?

Happy????

don't forget chee also know he is disruptive and destructive to the overall opps' credibility. why does he instigate a non SDP partyless pantyless to set up another opp party? he anticipates that he has fouled up the good name of SDP ( good name gained under chiam's presence then) that it would face imminent closure.

so he has in fact accomplished another mission for the pap voluntarily. the lst one was he almost cost chiam's a opp ward seat after booting him out and reporting to parliament in the hope that he would automatically took over the POTONG PASIR mp seat. what a cheepy cheapskate !!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for yor ratings.

Now I try to understand you as you have given the SDP a 9 out of 10. You have also said the SDP "have always been disruptive" and... "How can Singapore politics improve when some people just dont want to be cooperative?"

Could please elaborate?