• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cherie lim, kim lim's stepmother, kym?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 million is a cheap change for Peter Lim. After giving 50 million to Ms Teo Geok Fong, Peter lim has since become a Billionaire.
Back to Cherie Lim, if my husband can give away 50million to his ex-wife just to be with me. I would also stop working for good. After all, TCS is paying 3500 sgd or 2700 sgd for a start as monthly salary

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacorp is like a marketing fish tank for these girls to get ahead. Why didn't he fight for Zoe with Ong Beng Seng?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
glad tat brought out tis...
PL made his $B on his own merit..
OBS did it via his FIL..
wat more to sing.. :geek:

Founding father's sister-in-law helped OBS to get the land for 4 seasons hotel. From that day onwards, his FIL don't dare to raise his voice at him.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one jin satki

D_Dot27WkAEKkzW.jpg