• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Show Mao - Hope From a Distance

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I second that
Why so many jerks baying for his blood? Nothing wrong with hitting WP or whoever did him wrong.......I do that & so is it their entitlement to hit back!
you mean nothing wrong with mr rabid goh aka mr i'm-always-right aka i-always-have-the-last-word hitting wp?

i also agree

but i cannot reconcile is why he needs to shamelessly lie about his intention?
I have only one agenda in my whole political engagement, be it related to PAP or WP or otherwise, it is all about the transformation and development of democracy for Singapore.

why can't he grow a pair and just admit he is out for revenge?? too spineless?????

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of us have come to the conclusion that his makeover is such that he is not suited for an adversarial style of politics which is what you see everywhere. He contribution will have to come from elsewhere.
as long as he and the rest of wp continue to kick out white scum after white scum whatever style i also ok

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
First of all, Scroobal, the so call "opportunities" are not mine along and definitely not created by me but WP itself. I seriously doubt the way and logic you have here. Instead of questioning why WP has screwed up and ended up with so many opportunities for PAP to attack them, you ended up lecturing me of "kniving" into WP? I would say, in fact, what I have said are really just too mild to begin with. If WP has done all these nonsense and made all these stupid mistakes in Hong Kong, it will be skinned alive, fried, goreng and thrown into the sea to feed the sharks by the media there! Luckily, WP is a political party in Singapore with very forgiving Singaporeans who might have unwittingly spoilt them into ineffectiveness.

There are even more GLARING and ONE-PUNCH-KNOCKOUT opportunities which I could have made used of, if I am truly that vicious and wanting real blood from WP. Well, people are just too engrossed in what have been done, no mater how mild it was and never able to see, what has been left out and not done. That's natural.

As for TKL, he has done what he wanted to do for whatever reasons he has, so be it. I chose to support him for whatever reasons I have, so be it. Nothing wrong with that. I can safely tell you that the problem lies with with the many blind spots which most people are not able to see in political engagement and I don't blame you. But I can tell you, I actually feel a sigh of relief hat TKL actually went into the contest and I know exactly why he wanted to do that.

Goh Meng Seng

Post 2011, you have at every opportunity put the knife into WP - Yaw's case, Ceiling cleaning, Town council accounts etc. It hard not to have a jaundiced eye when it comes to your view on WP. It will probably take quite a while to get rid of it.

Here is your issue - too obstinate to admit that you have taken the wrong position and thus continue on the wrong path. Remember Tan Kin Liang, the hot favourite and yet only one to lose his deposit, remember the 2 bye elections where you felt that the voters are no longer with WP etc.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are even more GLARING and ONE-PUNCH-KNOCKOUT opportunities which I could have made used of, if I am truly that vicious and wanting real blood from WP.

Goh Meng Seng

Very disappointing to see you rubbish this discussion by saying that. And you're the thread starter for crying out loud.

I think that sentence alone vindicates what people here think about you.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact: GMS contested in a GRC and lost.

Fact: CSM contest in a GRC as a first timer and won.

Fact: GMS pet candidate Nicole Seah contested and still lost.

Tells you how great the esteemed GMS is. CPT (NS) leadership qualities only.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If CSM and GMS come to my constituency, i will vote for CSM. If GMS and LHL come to my constituency, i will vote for GMS. If CSM, GMS and LHL come to my constituency, i will vote for CSM. Period.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If CSM and GMS come to my constituency, i will vote for CSM. If GMS and LHL come to my constituency, i will vote for GMS. If CSM, GMS and LHL come to my constituency, i will vote for CSM. Period.

The second one I will spoil my vote.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope my lampa pa lan.

i dunno what is the motive of this chen show mao but u tell me u disappear to another country for 30 years and suddenly u reappear and tell us u are singaporean and u understand us?

fuck off with ur sacrificing ur fucking career and whatnot....u had a long and fruitful private law career for most of ur adult life and now its over and done with u are in the twilight of ur years,suddenly u annouce u want to make the ultimate sacrifice and go into politics and become the servant of the people?thats like fucking arnold Schwarzenegger announcing he wants to run for mayor....

what about people who truly made the sacrifice?

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact: GMS contested in a GRC and lost.

Fact: CSM contest in a GRC as a first timer and won.

Fact: GMS pet candidate Nicole Seah contested and still lost.

Tells you how great the esteemed GMS is. CPT (NS) leadership qualities only.
to me the ultimate proof is when he had so many seemingly strong, credible candidates at his disposal, he still managed to screwed up because he was too greedy in trying to leapfrog over wp to become #1 oppo party by overstretching the resources in contesting too many areas

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno what is the motive of this chen show mao but u tell me u disappear to another country for 30 years and suddenly u reappear and tell us u are singaporean and u understand us?
this shows that you are confused

if your son got a dunno what foreign scholarship and then a fat job offer, would you want your son to take it? even if you need to force him with a knife?

if yes, then after 30yrs is your son still your son and is he any less a true pink singaporean? .... ... provided he served his army in the 1st place in a normal vocation instead of some never-heard-of lab job

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If I were vindictive and like you, Thick Face Black Heart, I won't be even sitting on this greatest punch without pulling it. The punch will be pulled and done over with. But no. I am more disappointed than you when I know how the rot in WP has worsen but that is PAP's job to give that final thrust on it, not mine.

Goh Meng Seng

Very disappointing to see you rubbish this discussion by saying that. And you're the thread starter for crying out loud.

I think that sentence alone vindicates what people here think about you.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all, Scroobal, the so call "opportunities" are not mine along and definitely not created by me but WP itself. I seriously doubt the way and logic you have here. Instead of questioning why WP has screwed up and ended up with so many opportunities for PAP to attack them, you ended up lecturing me of "kniving" into WP? I would say, in fact, what I have said are really just too mild to begin with.

Every human being (that includes you) is capable of cutting slack and selecting topics to comment on. In Saw Phaik Hwa's words, it's whether you choose to. I am sure if you grabbed every "opportunity" given by SDP, SPP, NSP, SDA, DPP, RP and SF, you would have a lot, a lot more to say. Evidently, you showed a lot of slack for TKL, who would come up with a Facebook gaffe every week. Bottom line, it is not the opportunity; it is a choice you choose to exercise.

If WP has done all these nonsense and made all these stupid mistakes in Hong Kong, it will be skinned alive, fried, goreng and thrown into the sea to feed the sharks by the media there! Luckily, WP is a political party in Singapore with very forgiving Singaporeans who might have unwittingly spoilt them into ineffectiveness.

I am sure Hong Kongers by your standards would also have skinned SDP, RP, SPP, SF etc, which would also include skinning your NSP and your TKL. So you should be glad Singaporeans are as forgiving to you as to WP and WP supporters would still vote for you if you stood against PAP in a straight fight in 2016, despite you calling them all kinds of names.

There are even more GLARING and ONE-PUNCH-KNOCKOUT opportunities which I could have made used of, if I am truly that vicious and wanting real blood from WP.

I don't really recall a time when WP's name appeared in the news and you had nothing to say. Care to enlighten? In some instances, an entire essay and and 10 litres of energy is dedicated to it. Even a fleeting piece of news like Sylvia and Kim Song that would naturally go away because people would lose interest fast, you stop it in its tracks. If this was not your best, I doubt you can spill blood, but you would just look more like an old senile granny gibbering away.

ZaoBao

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have said, why should I go back to politics again? Fight for the ungrateful? Let them choose the mediocre people for mediocre outcome and deserve what they choose for.

Goh Meng Seng

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you a secret admirer of mr rabid goh aka mr i'm-always-right aka i-always-have-the-last-word? you into some kinky stuffs?

if no pray tell why you bothered enough to take so much notice of what that fake oppo has been saying or doing?