• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan issues urgent statement on declining birth rate due to FT policy and cost of living

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Singaporeans are vaxtards and are walking time bomb and if you think wealth is more important than health

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I highly doubt birth rates are going to rise even if you fully sponsor all the costs of raising children. :cool:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol urgent statement. Pls la, solve real issues like cost of living!
Every kindergarten children also aware that the high cost of living, such as high BTO flat price, high COE and the job insecurity due to hundred of thousand of ceca Indians working in Sindiapore, are the 2 main factors causing couple not to have baby.
Are our Ministers not aware?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every kindergarten children also aware that the high cost of living, such as high BTO flat price, high COE and the job insecurity due to hundred of thousand of ceca Indians working in Sindiapore, are the 2 main factors causing couple not to have baby.

They are aware. They are not merely incompetent or greedy... they are genuinely evil.

But daft Sinkies have been gaslighted into believing that the PAP regime is a stern but caring parent figure, occasional cockups but still looking out for the best interests of the citizens.

Until the scales fall off their eyes regarding this one matter, nothing will change. :cool:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ministers are NOT affected.555

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are aware. They are not merely incompetent or greedy... they are genuinely evil.

But daft Sinkies have been gaslighted into believing that the PAP regime is a stern but caring parent figure, occasional cockups but still looking out for the best interests of the citizens.

Until the scales fall off their eyes regarding this one matter, nothing will change. :cool:
Sheeple think that elites are the same class as them.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual CSJ hits the nail right on its head.

There will be no SG as we know it in the 90s. And the number of citizens migrating is mindboggling.

It's about time the rest follow the wise ones and MIGRATE!!!! Before it's too late!!!?
If you stay and hang around, PAP will screw you good.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is my service provider ?

1725332814518.jpeg

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ, before going any further, I would like to know how many zhams have you pak liao?

CSJ, in case you are wondering why am I asking this question, let me tell you frankly, it is to determine the level of your intelligence before investing my time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ, before going any further, I would like to know how many zhams have you pak liao?

CSJ, in case you are wondering why am I asking this question, let me tell you frankly, it is to determine the level of your intelligence before investing my time.

He may or may not be a 'mall and restaurant lover'. What do you think?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any politicians that turn a blind eye to the scamdemic should not be trusted