• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chatroom open !!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The chatroom script is due for renewal in a few days time. It costs USD125 per year.

If nobody is going to use the chat utility, I'll let it expire and remove the script from the forum.

Let me know either way.

Thanks for creating this chatroom. It is kind of fun. Yes, i do agree that the losers here do not know how to use new technology Since they are from the older generation.

People should learn to renew themselves to be current but alas, there are some who are still sticking to their older , caveman self. I have over-estimated them.

If people who do not care to be current, they will still stuck with their older, traditional self and no wonder many of them still get to stuck in their sinkieland.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for creating this chatroom. It is kind of fun. Yes, i do agree that the losers here do not know how to use new technology Since they are from the older generation.

People should learn to renew themselves to be current but alas, there are some who are still sticking to their older , caveman self. I have over-estimated them.

If people who do not care to be current, they will still stuck with their older, traditional self and no wonder many of them still get to stuck in their sinkieland.

chee bye kia tonychat,

nobody wants to talk to u lah, not that ppl dunno how to use that technology (chatroom is call technology to u huh)..

and:oIo::oIo:.. por chee bye sam's lampar:confused:

what a typical walkdog:oIo::oIo: