• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charis Goh's new boyfriend...

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This bui bui is Charis Goh's new boyfriend. Would you be glad to be in his shoe?

839469386.jpg

1351803511.jpg

2143312482.jpg

955661707.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just google her. She is like a lingerie model for private shoots. Bet she earns more than us. Each shoot is few hundred. Not sure whether some kind of other 'shootings' are involved. haha

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her new boyfriend really got himself a steal deal.
She is definitely a very "piakable" gal with great cushioning effect (peek piak, peek piak, no sound no counted).
I can bet he won't get enough of her everyday.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is definitely a very "piakable" gal with great cushioning effect (peek piak, peek piak, no sound no counted).

I wonder how skill full is her blow job. I rank the ability for a women to perform good long / skill full blow job higher then their looks.

Good Blow job and women's figure is utmost important to me.

With a few slab of colors and a matching and daring outfit , an ordinary women can be as outstanding.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just google her. She is like a lingerie model for private shoots. Bet she earns more than us. Each shoot is few hundred. Not sure whether some kind of other 'shootings' are involved. haha

model for cellulite lah.....................

private shoots................more like take nude photos lah............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun withhold info leh, like those investigating MH370.............where're the rest of the pics?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

He could be Lamborghini owning tycoon.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure the photographer not only gets to shoot pictures but also gets to shoot semen...lol.

Last edited: