• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB Pinoy finally admits don't want do NS

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CB Pinoy finally admits don't want do NS</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">8:28 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>53741.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt id=msgtxt_1>Brian Carillo says:
July 8, 2011 at 10:39 am
It seems that many of you are expecting foreigners to be rooted to Singapore and to take up Singapore citizenship because of the bug bear of having to serve in the army. Well, loving and respecting Singapore does not mean that one has to make Singapore his country. I was born in the Philippines and for better or worse I will always be a Filipino. I have met Singaporeans who have migrated to Australia and become Australian citizens, but they remain Singaporean at heart and they love their laksa and nasi lemak much more than fish and chips. I respect Singapore. I admire Singapore. But is Singapore my country? No. Will I want to make Singapore my home? But am I going to become a Singaporean? My answer is that even if I take up a Singapore passport, I will not be truly Singaporean, as my heart will always remain Filipino.
With regards to the NS issue, I can抰 say much because I have never been a soldier, but from what I know, all those who truly love their country would be happy to take up arms defending it. I would be willing to serve in the Philippine Army if my country was under threat. That抯 all I can say.

- Brian C
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt noWrap width="24%"> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde noWrap align=middle width="50%"> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right width="25%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - German Kraut finds SG anti-FT shameful</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Jul-7 7:51 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 22) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>53700.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt id=msgtxt_1><CITE class=fn>Helmut:</CITE>
July 7, 2011 at 10:01 pm
I抦 a German expat here in Singapore and I抦 very surprised and almost disgusted what you all are writing here. This is not the kind of Singaporean spirit I used to know and for which Singapore is highly regarded for. Shame on you all!
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>My answer is that even if I take up a Singapore passport, I will not be truly Singaporean, as my heart will always remain Filipino.<<

Lanjiao la! If his heart will always remain Filipino, then what the fuck is he doing in Singapore? Shouldn't he be working in his shithole country and contribute to the developments?

Those Pinoys cannot be trusted one la. Listen liao, must wash ears with Dettol!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy should go back to Pinoyland, don't come here and create shit in Sickapoor,
hear u speak tagalog I am very sick already. If u don't serve army why take
Sickapoor citzenship?? double head snake!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brian Cheebye Kia Carillo, we are not asking you to take up Spore passport..

Dont ever fuckin dream about it..

With regards to NS issue, we know that you are not a soldier and we too know that you are just a fuckin Filipino Pussy....

Defend your country if Philipines is under attack..???:eek:
Ha..Ha..Ha... Then why dont you join the Philipines Army and fight the Islamic Insurgents in Mindanao..??? You dont dare to because you are just plain ball less.

If Philipines are under attack, I bet that you would be one of the first to catch a plane to the US...:o

Dont do your preaching towards us Sporeans when you are just an unwelcome pest in our country..:mad:

You Pinoys, Indian Ah Nehs and PRC AH Tiongs can ass fuck each other till eternity!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this pinoy cb kia should be arrested and used as Figure 11 for our ATP :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

"Firers, Watch Your Front! Figure 11 pinoy cb kia own time own target! CARRY ON...."

BANG!!! ON!!!

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the hokkien peng: Seken chi pak (section 100) taucheng oror chitak (infront a black spot) wu ahneh ka pinoy (there are neh and pinoy) kwatio to pak (you see must fire)!:smile:

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the China Pussy who has a blue IC, but returned to China to participate in their 60th Commie anniversary

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this pinoy cb kia should be arrested and used as Figure 11 for our ATP :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

"Firers, Watch Your Front! Figure 11 pinoy cb kia own time own target! CARRY ON...."

BANG!!! ON!!!

Bro, I gotta the feeling that you are a Marksman during your NS days..:biggrin:

Good...:smile: Your shooting skills will comes in handy against the Pinoys and Ah Nehs..

I'll shoot these pests side by side with you..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
>>My answer is that even if I take up a Singapore passport, I will not be truly Singaporean, as my heart will always remain Filipino.<<

Lanjiao la! If his heart will always remain Filipino, then what the fuck is he doing in Singapore? Shouldn't he be working in his shithole country and contribute to the developments?

Those Pinoys cannot be trusted one la. Listen liao, must wash ears with Dettol!

hi there

1. bro, cool it man!
2. pinoys are no way to be friends.
3. they will sell you if the price is right!
4. they are good at music, singing and of course doing nothing much.

jw5

Loyal
Remember what happened with the tour bus hostage situation in the Philippines.

We are probably better off without this guy doing NS.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this region Manila must be one of the worst cities to live in.

Traffic jams just as bad as Jakarta. Mall & bank guards who are armed with machine guns:eek: Even private property homes have security guards:eek::eek:

Kidnapping chinese seems to be popular way to make $$$, so it's not surprising chinese businessmen have to take precautions :rolleyes:

Those who stay in those 5 star hotels should know that surveillance is very tight. Heard of a colleague who had an "unofficial" guest & was charged extra when he checked out, so don't play, play, unless you're willing to pay the hotel extra :biggrin:

Manila seems to be one large slum:( I'm not surprised alot of filipinos prefer staying in Spore:rolleyes: The whole city seems to be owned by the various rich families. Same thing in Spore where it's own by the Lee clan.:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this region Manila must be one of the worst cities to live in.

Traffic jams just as bad as Jakarta. Mall & bank guards who are armed with machine guns:eek: Even private property homes have security guards:eek::eek:

Kidnapping chinese seems to be popular way to make $$$, so it's not surprising chinese businessmen have to take precautions :rolleyes:

Those who stay in those 5 star hotels should know that surveillance is very tight. Heard of a colleague who had an "unofficial" guest & was charged extra when he checked out, so don't play, play, unless you're willing to pay the hotel extra :biggrin:

Manila seems to be one large slum:( I'm not surprised alot of filipinos prefer staying in Spore:rolleyes: The whole city seems to be owned by the various rich families. Same thing in Spore where it's own by the Lee clan.:o

I agree.. I was in Manila 5 years back on company's assignment... The Pinoy staff at my company's Manila branch even told me that small handmade guns are easily available to you for less than US$100..:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree.. I was in Manila 5 years back on company's assignment... The Pinoy staff at my company's Manila branch even told me that small handmade guns are easily available to you for less than US$100..:eek:

I remember going to one of the malls, I think it was Megamall, there's a shop selling all sorts of sub-machine guns & shotguns. The shotguns were "Special", in the US you would require a class 3 permit :eek:

Can see a picture of the "street cleaner" they were selling here:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/97188484...s-3-Any-Other-Weapon/Cobay_Street_Sweeper.htm

You won't find any cheap firearms sold in the malls, only branded stuff :smile:
The skorpion submachine guns, AK assault rifles,.... were all intricately engraved. I was so impressed that I was tempted to bring one back to Spore:o Good for those NDP celebrations :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember going to one of the malls, I think it was Megamall, there's a shop selling all sorts of sub-machine guns & shotguns. The shotguns were "Special", in the US you would require a class 3 permit :eek:

Can see a picture of the "street cleaner" they were selling here:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/97188484...s-3-Any-Other-Weapon/Cobay_Street_Sweeper.htm

You won't find any cheap firearms sold in the malls, only branded stuff :smile:
The skorpion submachine guns, AK assault rifles,.... were all intricately engraved. I was so impressed that I was tempted to bring one back to Spore:o Good for those NDP celebrations :rolleyes:

The gun shops there have many sorts of weapons that you want.. I too was impressed by their craftship quality.. One of the Pinoy staff at my company's Manila branch even showed me his Beretta 22 calb pistol.. Told me it was for his personal safety.. Its really a indeed a Cowboy Country..:eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can believe our Presidential hopeful actually responded to him and welcomed him to Singapore to take up PR and Citizenship. And the guys responded and made a fool of him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gun shops there have many sorts of weapons that you want.. I too was impressed by their craftship quality.. One of the Pinoy staff at my company's Manila branch even showed me his Beretta 22 calb pistol.. Told me it was for his personal safety.. Its really a indeed a Cowboy Country..:eek:

A client took us around Manila and I wanted to ask him what weapon his driver was carrying. However didn't think it was an appropriate question, to this day I still wonder about it :o

When our MD visited Manila he had to hire bodyguards because he received some threats & in cowboy town you got to take precautions.

They eventually closed the Philippines office. Don't think anyone from the Spore office was sad about it , the only thing I really miss were those mango shakes. Haven't found anything like it in LOS, Spore, Indo,....

If anyone knows of a place in Spore where you can find a decent mango shake. please share. :smile: