• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caution Excellent Lobang discovered! Rich Yong Chio By available soon!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Mount E ICU visiting another person, and encountered a Chio Bu whose husband inside ICU DYING.

Soon to be a RICH YOUNG SEXY WIDOW!

Now how to position myself at the TOP position to TAKEOVER from the half-dead guy EVERYTHING?

PSE hlep! I will pay commission and consulting fees.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should watch the Tiongland movie 夜闯寡妇村.

Loosely translated: Intrude the Widow Village at Midnight'.

1492789826540.png

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best thing if you have experience with higher than Pee Sai medical standard hospitals and healthcare resources, say in China or USA with experts relevant to the soon to be ghost case, go volunteer to take him and her to fly abroad for emergency medicine in chartered ambulance flight. Stay by her side, provide moral support and help and advice.

Opportunities of emotional weaknesses can be exploited.

Fuck her pump full tank Shiok Shiok and all w be yours soon.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was in Mount E ICU visiting another person, and encountered a Chio Bu whose husband inside ICU DYING.

Soon to be a RICH YOUNG SEXY WIDOW!

Now how to position myself at the TOP position to TAKEOVER from the half-dead guy EVERYTHING?

PSE hlep! I will pay commission and consulting fees.
just pull the plug :rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mount E pte hospi but what makes you assume she will be rich? :biggrin:
Maybe all fortune went into his hubby medical fee

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe that is the mistress ? Wife is waiting to inherit ?

Dying guy is a heir inhering from dead father who owns a lot of businesses. Poor health and suffered double accidents. Got Chio young wife and young kids.

Family business is paying all the hospitalization. Got sister who already inherited the other half of family assets.