• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cases are so high, I really don't understand why Singapore keep opening up

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore kept opening up when our covid cases are at new highs. Not only that we allow more foreigners in without quarantine (like open borders with india and malaysia), we are going to under-report on the cases as PCR tests will be only for those with symptoms. I really don't want Singapore to open up in times like this.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
For heaven's sake, you can live in your home and not go out.
Let others who can live with covid venture out and breath the fresh air again.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore kept opening up when our covid cases are at new highs. Not only that we allow more foreigners in without quarantine (like open borders with india and malaysia), we are going to under-report on the cases as PCR tests will be only for those with symptoms. I really don't want Singapore to open up in times like this.
What are you so fearful of? :rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the chance to bring out the beast of 4G team to split and breakup.... insider fighting 患乱出英雄 and dethrone Loong.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Case numbers don't matter because very few people are actually sick.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ? If you are vaccinated what’s the problem.

if you are not then you are well and truly fucked. Next wave when the foreigners with fake vaccine certificates bring in will likely kill you

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this rate, it’s a matter of time before they ban unvaccinated scums from all public places. Haha… can’t go shopping malls without vaccination? Might as well go stay in the the jungle and go off grid la.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this rate, it’s a matter of time before they ban unvaccinated scums from all public places. Haha… can’t go shopping malls without vaccination? Might as well go stay in the the jungle and go off grid la.
Good la . I don’t want low caste unvaccinated filth to come anywhere near me in an elegant mall or restaurant.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They'll probably create an antivaxx colony in an offshore island much like the leper colony on Molokai island in the bad old days... :wink:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkies are broke as shares property are all not doing well,including the clowns investment,so opening up will help but those gong kia doesn't know is ,this is whole world issues ,so it doesn't help but killing themselves

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet they refuse to shut down public transport like trains and busses which makes transmission much easier than hawker centres.

Just remember PAP screwed you and vote accordingly for making wrong policy choices.

Linglinglonglong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think oyk is next pm Liao. Lhl so happily take baton be bad guy and tighten noose on unvax to take the heat of oyk throwing his support for oyk.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet they refuse to shut down public transport like trains and busses which makes transmission much easier than hawker centres.

Just remember PAP screwed you and vote accordingly for making wrong policy choices.

i suppose everyone in Singapore has 2 cars to drive to work ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

In case you didn't know... COVID is no more a threat to the vaccinated. It won't kill us except for the above 70 year olds.

Restrictions on dining, entering malls...etc. are all aimed at the unvaxxed who they are afraid will get seriously ill and be a burden to our healthcare. So why should they shut down public transportation? What they really should do is ban the unvaxxed from taking public transport. :rolleyes:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
AVvXsEhcGV716cNNYBvlbHiy9TEbjtvDWdROG13b6zu1mYGuBSklJ2ZskOUY1L7dZcTDJT69iXrQ6tTa1isSqd9BSw1C-HEnPgYXJwKDdYG6pU3fP68Ft1NczI5u3_HYvRX-kF-6wFTwV1-IsG_rb8TjlSDwu3NM2gXcQTSFPZye1b0HuPFhetzx_XSUNAy6