• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully is not good leader, unfair boss and unprofessional GM that endorsed sexual harassment bullying of me by KT latha. What a fucking disgrace to endorse HR manager kt latha bullying of other female employee using sexual harassment. Pui!
Excuse me LJ McCully, me a slut? I am a virgin with annulled marriage. Think you got money stay in D10 can bully me? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me LJ McCully, me a slut? I am a virgin with annulled marriage. Think you got money stay in D10 can bully me? Pui!
Arrogant stupid pilots like LJ McCully should stay driver and not be manager that can’t manage and destroy life of others. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogant stupid pilots like LJ McCully should stay driver and not be manager that can’t manage and destroy life of others. Pui!
Same for secretary kt latha should stay secretary and not be HR manager that bully other employees using sexual harassment. What a fucking disgrace. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully is not good leader, unfair boss and unprofessional GM that endorsed sexual harassment bullying of me by KT latha. What a fucking disgrace to endorse HR manager kt latha bullying of other female employee using sexual harassment. Pui!
You this kind of PCB go where also no difference, because you are the problem.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Evidence No Talk.

NENT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Evidence No Talk.

NENT.
You despicable LIAR Malaysian son of sugar baby @nightsafari clone of course no whistling video say no evidence got video say fake say imh will say when I no sue them means what they say I am slut is fact while they no sue me don’t mean what I say is fact but no evidence no talk. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You despicable LIAR Malaysian son of sugar baby @nightsafari clone of course no whistling video say no evidence got video say fake say imh will say when I no sue them means what they say I am slut is fact while they no sue me don’t mean what I say is fact but no evidence no talk. Pui!
People insult you slut poor victim got to pour money to sue them show cb to prove virgin no big labia whatever nonsense Knnbccb

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
A load of gibberish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People insult you slut poor victim got to pour money to sue them show cb to prove virgin no big labia whatever nonsense Knnbccb
Everyday everywhere I am suffering whistles and knocks due to this two unqualified Ccb GM and HR manager that destroyed my good life. Pui!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday everywhere I am suffering whistles and knocks due to this two unqualified Ccb GM and HR manager that destroyed my good life. Pui!
images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @slutty aka @strawberry surely have no mirror whatever you tried to expose me exposed yourself to be a scary evil despicable hypocrite lowlife Malaysian criminal bully out to harm me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @slutty aka @strawberry surely have no mirror whatever you tried to expose me exposed yourself to be a scary evil despicable hypocrite lowlife Malaysian criminal bully out to harm me. Pui!

@strawberry No evidence no talk ? What a joke. Tell that to yourself and LJ McCully and kt latha. Pui!