• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed pretend don’t know excessive public housing profit is exactly the same as excessive minister salaries

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t only ask virgin to be responsible for something that is impossible to be a fact while ownself pretend don’t know and don’t take responsibility for a fact that you are part of the exorbitant profit chain okay?
Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed not just don’t take responsibility to be part of profit chain but pretend don’t know simple principle that excessive public housing profit is exactly the same as excessive minister salary.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on 500k or 700k or 900k bto profit is 10 or 20 or 30 years people’s salary okay? Isn’t that is why minister salaries are said to be excessive and sinkies kpkb non stop?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on 500k or 700k or 900k bto profit is 10 or 20 or 30 years people’s salary okay? Isn’t that is why minister salaries are said to be excessive and sinkies kpkb non stop?
That’s how hypocritical sinkies are. Ownselves make excessive profits only is called they are smart to game the system while kpkb minister salaries too high.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一失足成千古恨,再回头是百年人 ...
looks like those canto dramas that my late grandpa watches on his video cassettes :eek:

360_F_576998930_EGAwsdcqBkv4VfYUkZkIufZdyz9vPWWE.jpg

Hey Cantonese dogs sons of chickens son of SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT and your fellow Cantonese dogs sons of chickens above starting and upping seemingly innocuous threads around me so clever do defamation crimes to me is called your victim of crimes 一失足成千古恨 when are you dogs sons of Cantonese prostitute persecuting me non stop going to take up my virginity test challenge or even swear you die a violent death if I am a virgin? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed not just don’t take responsibility to be part of profit chain but pretend don’t know simple principle that excessive public housing profit is exactly the same as excessive minister salary.
As usual proven you Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed are so pretentious and accused me to what you are yourself a fake. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual proven you Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed are so pretentious and accused me to what you are yourself a fake. Pui!
Cantonese dogs sons of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed proven ownself can’t take responsibility for a fact that they are leeches profiteering from excessive hdb profits while persecuting me to take responsibility for their vicious lies that I hokkien virgin with annulled am slut chicken Knnbccb Pui!