• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cancel SCV & buy pirate box to watch World Cup lah

Fiery_Arson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since they are going to rob us each for @S$150 for World Cup, I have decided to CANCEL SCV and watch pirate box for $400. I still save balance of budget to shop for X'mas. Why don't we all do that?
:rolleyes::wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since they are going to rob us each for @S$150 for World Cup, I have decided to CANCEL SCV and watch pirate box for $400. I still save balance of budget to shop for X'mas. Why don't we all do that?

Can you please let us have your address, so that, we can come over & watch, and help defray your investment of $400? :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have no choice but to pay $150. I will cancel the sport channel after the WC. Because I still need SCV for Chinese dramas.

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have no choice but to pay $150. I will cancel the sport channel after the WC. Because I still need SCV for Chinese dramas.

Pirate sets watch EVERYTHING.

Pirate sets users please broadcast your signals using video senders to share with neighbors. Even the opposite blocks can watch FOC!

:p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is illegal!!

if they find out, by telling you in their ads that you have won a prize, contact SCV....

you will be fine...100K!! :biggrin:

this one is better!

cb70-2.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cb70-2.jpg

He suddenly show this picture, how the fuck i know what is that? i roughly guess only... LOL

You tell me what does it look like lah? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

alamak ...maybe his church hid all the money there leh ? anyway just up you for your cave joke ...its funny ...keep it up :biggrin::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:rolleyes:
everytime keep talking about money....

now who is really crazy about it? :biggrin:

now ...who collect money on every sunday ? :biggrin::wink: . who demand 10% of your pay every month ? ....now tell us here , who always talk about money ? lol :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

got anymore stupid questions for us to laugh ? :biggrin::rolleyes::wink: .

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes:

now ...who collect money on every sunday ? :biggrin::wink: . who demand 10% of your pay every month ? ....now tell us here , who always talk about money ? lol :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

got anymore stupid questions for us to laugh ? :biggrin::rolleyes::wink: .

me perhaps? you are really crazy.....:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me perhaps? you are really crazy.....:biggrin:

crazy ? i dont talk to myself before every food i eat ..i dont give my 10% of my hard earned money to invisible gay cult ..now who is crazy ? :biggrin::wink:

please post more stupid stuff here ...let us laugh ...:biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
teekee boy boy ...please come in post something stupid to make our day ...we are waiting ..hahahaha ..

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
just subscribe to those overseas website that provide movies and tv channels la
cheaper and more movies to watch..

search the net as there are many out there..

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so troublesome? why take risk? why pay and pay?

dun watch is the best!

read more forum like this!

never watch will die meh?

won't right?

if there is no sale, they will reduce the price plans...

cancel now lor...