• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone tell me why he always bin chao chao?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe his is a stressful job.

We are paying him, bags of 'peanuts', you know how much one peanut cost, got ask, Fujian GOld's wife!, he should be stressful. You pay peanuts you get, MONKeys..

Aiyah!, he got a, 'last night didn't get' or 'every night never got' look! or had he been eating his mee siam with hum again, and get the ' now I need to pang sai look'?:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like that hokkien song by 陈雷 风真透。:biggrin::biggrin:

Kin nah si hong jin tau, Tau key Ah Bin Chow Chow. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe things are so bad for him all the time so Bin Chow Chow loh.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLFg0e1fTvQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLFg0e1fTvQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
56312724.jpg

German Chancellor: Loon, Is your KKJ this long?

Ass Loon: Why must u hurt me until like this? *sob*

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like he's constipating. Shitting bricks all the time, cos he's so stressed becuz he's incompetent.