• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone tell me why he always bin chao chao?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
56312514.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a person always think of $$$$$,of course always face black black,cos always money not enough (don't know he want so much much much $$$$$ for what ?????????).
He is not a person who really want to SERVE the CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE .

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I believe his is a stressful job.

Whose job more stressful? Obama or him? He only have 700+sq km to worry and 3 million citizens (FT not included). I think Bill Gates job also more stressful than him

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah loong knows that no matter how much he earns, he still gotta go home every nite to face that manly-wife..

of cos face black black lah..:biggrin:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks constipated almost all the time. His mind have got too many things to fix. Physically he has to think of how to fix the cancer cells in him while politically he has to think of how to fix his opponents. His life is such a fix, that's why such a look.:p

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe his is a stressful job.

He chose to be a politician, it's a lee decision perhaps. He runs a tiny nation but he paid himself big time. He can leave, the question is will he and will his absence be missed.:p

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee is really working too hard for us. We Singaporeans are lucky to have him. Maybe he should take a good one week rest during Christmas

If you have to worry will you have enough money for your next meal, I am sure you'll not have such perspective about him.:p

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah loong knows that no matter how much he earns, he still gotta go home every nite to face that manly-wife..

of cos face black black lah..:biggrin:

Aiyoh you so fast! Actually don't forget living in his Ah Pa's shadow, domineering mum and MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! He just realised his dream job of being PM now requires him to actually work and solve big problems which is mind is not capable of. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whose job more stressful? Obama or him? He only have 700+sq km to worry and 3 million citizens (FT not included). I think Bill Gates job also more stressful than him

hi there

1. bro, right on man!
2. honest, whose job is not stressful?
3. even the ah pek cleaner at the local coffeeshop is stressful too.
4. well,if you are paid a mil-dollar salary, of course there is stress.
5. btw, there are tons of deputy pm, sm, mm and others ministers, to cushion-off.
6. looks like sick and totally unhealthy to me.
7. plus, looks like lacks of stuffs in bed too.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not Bin Chao Chao, it is the look of extreme boredom. Cannot blame him. Everything in this country is on auto pilot and that leaves him with no mental stimulus. In a few more years, and if it remain the same, it will be bin chao chao no more.