• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying Malaysia properties is exactly like having children indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope my second house is an upgrade to semi detached that cost more than rm800k while first house is cluster house cost more than rm500k only. Third one is also not a downgrade but a so called luxury apartment although in reality is worse than bto.
Come to think of it the only house I have not stayed before is a bungalow indeed hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope my second house is an upgrade to semi detached that cost more than rm800k while first house is cluster house cost more than rm500k only. Third one is also not a downgrade but a so called luxury apartment although in reality is worse than bto.
Pay more than bto but get worse than bto indeed. Some more in a foreign land that can’t even stay. Hdb Sinkies don’t know how lucky they are indeed .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only reason for a Mudland property is to get the visa and to live there and njoy their cheap prices
Oh ya yesterday I watch news saying sinkies after covid are now buying two or three units of jb properties AT ONE GO. Mudlander agent interviewed so happy say jb property cheaper than Absd very cheap!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it the only house I have not stayed before is a bungalow indeed hahaha.
Oh ya the only landed worth staying in jb is a bungalow. Semi detached with adjoining wall means shit in jb. Suffer one year of renovation knocks and then Ccb Malaysian Chinese neighbors moved in suffer bullying whistles and knocks. You want to buy house in jb make sure is bungalow with huge land all around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya yesterday I watch news saying sinkies after covid are now buying two or three units of jb properties AT ONE GO. Mudlander agent interviewed so happy say jb property cheaper than Absd very cheap!
Some people are always benefiting from others indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya maybe cheaper than coe too! Mudlanders sure know how lucky they are but always acting poor thing to gain more benefits indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya good luck to these sinkies when they start paying maintenance fees for these jb properties especially condo maintenance fees and property taxes not cheap hor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya good luck to these sinkies when they start paying maintenance fees for these jb properties especially condo maintenance fees and property taxes not cheap hor
One small unit like mine already pay almost rm5k. You got to have a visa to stay many days there to save rm5k a year.