• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying Malaysia properties is exactly like having children indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one like treasure spent rm100k to renovate and furnish. Second one like investment spent rm40k. Third one don’t feel like spending a cent but no choice need to spend Rm8k.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I know, I read few hundred good books.
good books are in dozens. bad books in hundreds.
1695833983312.jpeg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one like treasure spent rm100k to renovate and furnish. Second one like investment spent rm40k. Third one don’t feel like spending a cent but no choice need to spend Rm8k.
First one make a garden and planted carpet grass and always cutting grass, second one I just keep the developer original grass and then let the grass grow long long then cut. Third one no wish for any garden even when got balcony.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one installed Aircon in my kitchen, second one cut cost no install Aircon. Third one very good, small apartment with open concept kitchen means free Aircon of living room no need to spend a cent got Aircon when cooking. Shiok!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one kitchen cabinet spent rm12k, second one spent rm4k, third one comes with developer free kitchen cabinet!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one installed eight Aircon in every single room and family hall. Second one installed only three Aircon when the second house is larger semi detached house VS first one is a smaller cluster house. And third one is free Aircon by developer!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one installed eight Aircon in every single room and family hall. Second one installed only three Aircon when the second house is larger semi detached house VS first one is a smaller cluster house. And third one is free Aircon by developer!
And if I were to redo my second house, I won’t even bother to make a study room and installed an Aircon for that room. All no value when sold.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if I were to redo my second house, I won’t even bother to make a study room and installed an Aircon for that room. All no value when sold.
But the most ridiculous is still spending so much money and effort on the first one and staying less than two full years there due to Ccb Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell harassing me with knocks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the most ridiculous is still spending so much money and effort on the first one and staying less than two full years there due to Ccb Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell harassing me with knocks.
So much money, time and effort spent on a house and just because some self entitled evil cheap dirty Malaysian people don’t like you only you say good bye to all your money, time and effort spent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much money, time and effort spent on a house and just because some self entitled evil cheap dirty Malaysian people don’t like you only you say good bye to all your money, time and effort spent.
And as if that’s not enough big loss, such self entitled evil cheap dirty Malaysian people bully dogs are harassing me until today with their Ccb Malaysian pride.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you no children from being a virgin how to know it’s like having children?
Suddenly it strike me wherein lies the difference between properties and children. You cook for three children is no different from cooking for one but you can’t cook or do anything for three properties that is no different from one property. Right?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suddenly it strike me wherein lies the difference between properties and children. You cook for three children is no different from cooking for one but you can’t cook or do anything for three properties that is no different from one property. Right?
now sinkie kids very fussy. one wants nuggets, another wants fried chicken, and another wants beans and sausages. must cook 3 different meals for 3 kids. you no kid don’t know how sinkie kids are now so spoilt must makan at food court with various choices. hawker center cannot as it has no ac. homecooked food prepared by maids not tasty enough for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one every room paint a different color when they are only slightly different shades. Siao indeed so much higher cost with different paint used. Second one paint one color.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one installed expensive water filter that cost Rm4k plus. Second one installed cheap water filter that cost rm800. And I only stay in first house for less than two years while staying in second house for four years. Ridiculous indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one installed expensive water filter that cost Rm4k plus. Second one installed cheap water filter that cost rm800. And I only stay in first house for less than two years while staying in second house for four years. Ridiculous indeed.
And the third one never install outdoor water filter because it’s condo. Third one is the most cost effective in every way!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First one all aircon wiring and piping must conceal, second one no need. Save money save trouble.