• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning of 6 SBS buses

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few weeks ago 6 SBS buses caught fire at the Ang Mo Kio depot. The value of the buses was put at around S$3/- million. No further news has been forthcoming on this matter. I wonder why? Any bro got any info?

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
no body ask u know why? the whole purpose is for our media to spin a story so that SBS can transfer the cost to our pocket. its not about solving the problem and catch the culprit.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard a friend told me that he was trying to sell a fuel saving product to SBS but it was not accepted and another rival product was accepted because that rival company paid a high bribe to the SBS purchasing dept or to a high ranking officer in SBS.

That stupid product back fire and made 6 SBS buses went on fire. I believed these SBS fcukers will tried to find a stupid cock and bull story to cover it up.

Just like the stupid Media Mobile TV in the buses, in the end it was scrapped off and we were made to pay for the higher bus fares in the beginning. Now stupid mobile TV scrapped off, our bus fares never reduce and the fcuking PAP ministar who implemented this mobile TV in the first place still happily enjoying life and collecting his high salaries.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government is tryig to create a scare with the citizens and hope the citizens vote for them in the next election.....Does that makes sense??

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea 500k ren ming bi

every seat is made of gold

every hand stand is made of silver

the bus can travel on land, sea and air

the air con is so good that u have to wear winter clothes to keep yourself warm in the bus

totally bullshit, cracky bus with noisy and hot air con which travel like a rocky chair can cost so much? its a practice to make their loss big so that it can become an excuse to raise bus fare.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few weeks ago 6 SBS buses caught fire at the Ang Mo Kio depot. The value of the buses was put at around S$3/- million. No further news has been forthcoming on this matter. I wonder why? Any bro got any info?

Eh sorry hor!

My 1st world home team and SCDF is now very busy catching Ah Neh at Serangoon Mustafa hor!

:biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea 500k ren ming bi

every seat is made of gold

every hand stand is made of silver

the bus can travel on land, sea and air

the air con is so good that u have to wear winter clothes to keep yourself warm in the bus

totally bullshit, cracky bus with noisy and hot air con which travel like a rocky chair can cost so much? its a practice to make their loss big so that it can become an excuse to raise bus fare.

lol win :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk abt mobile tv, fucking distrub my sleep in the bus. now that its gone, PERFECT

Nowadays...when I step up the bus... I say..ahhh! NO TV Mobile...& still fark whoever idea to install that on the buses in my mind....

It was damn bloody irritating with the propaganda filth it was spewing, the often technical problems with the transmission, that gives out scracthy sound & sometimes it is just too loud...in short..IT JUST IRRITATES YOU..

:mad:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays...when I step up the bus... I say..ahhh! NO TV Mobile...& still fark whoever idea to install that on the buses in my mind....

It was damn bloody irritating with the propaganda filth it was spewing, the often technical problems with the transmission, that gives out scracthy sound & sometimes it is just too loud...in short..IT JUST IRRITATES YOU..

:mad:

I am still wondering who is the muther fucker chee bye PAP minister who came out with this fucking mobile chee bye tv to be installed in the SBS buses?

Can any bro here enlighten us?

jw5

Loyal
I don't have any info, but there would be 2 possibilities:
-- They have not found out how it happened or who did it.
-- They found out who did it but it's too "sensitive" to reveal.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have any info, but there would be 2 possibilities:
-- They have not found out how it happened or who did it.
-- They found out who did it but it's too "sensitive" to reveal.

Here is one more possibility - pretend it never happened.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is one more possibility - pretend it never happened.

Hush hush lah. Close eyes lah.

What are 6 buses burnt to PAP? Nothing lah.

6 SIA planes burnt also can act blur and deny. Remember SQ006? They had initially denied taking off from the wrong runway?

PAP mah! World' most corrupted mah!:mad: