• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bunch of Internation Kids caught smoking Weed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;hZSj0ayJhlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZSj0ayJhlQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL976AD2F0F2B7ECB3[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;907QxNj28OI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=907QxNj28OI&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;xSkCM2IORHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSkCM2IORHE[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;tcA4ALg0v2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcA4ALg0v2I[/video]

[video=youtube;iVIJKSWXI6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVIJKSWXI6U&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;q2LnEQFgUL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2LnEQFgUL4&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;sknoKWsVlAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknoKWsVlAA&feature=related[/video]

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Har? weed used to be legal in perth? I know they just banned selling kronic at joint venture shops.

Under the previous WA Labor govt, Cannabis is legal, but not now. Tobacco and Alcohol remain legal.

Tough new penalties for possessing and growing cannabis or selling smoking implements come into force in Western Australia on August 1.
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/tough-new-cannabis-laws-for-wa-20110717-1hjq2.html

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8278072
Western Australia has become the "cannabis capital of Australia" thanks to weak laws put in place by the previous Labor government, the state's police minister says.

Rob Johnson on Wednesday responded to results from the 2010 National Drug Strategy Household Survey that showed WA's rate of cannabis use was 13.4 per cent, 30 per cent higher than the national average.

The figures released on Wednesday come the week before tough new penalties for cannabis possession come into effect in WA on August 1.

Mr Johnson said the new penalties aimed to curb the level of cannabis smoking in WA and reduce the harmful impact of the drug, which had much higher toxicity than previously recorded.

"We have virtually become the cannabis capital of Australia and the reason for that is because of the weak laws that Labor put in place when they came into power in 2001.

"They even realised that the weakness was leading to an increase in cannabis use, which is the gateway to other drugs," Mr Johnson said.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A report prepared in 1998 by the South Australian Drug and Alcohol Council for the Ministerial Council on Drug Strategy concluded that the greatest potential for therapeutic use of cannabis lies in three areas :
  • As an appetite-stimulant, used in conjunction with drugs with anabolic properties to promote lean body mass, good nutrition and exercise,
  • The management of neuropathic pain, and
  • The quick relief of nausea, such as associated with some cancer chemotherapy treatments.

A Working Party established by the NSW Government to examine the use of cannabis for medical purposes concluded in its final report (August 2000) that medical conditions for which cannabis may be of medical benefit are :
  • HIV-related wasting and cancer related wasting,
  • Pain unrelieved by conventional treatments,
  • Neurological disorders including (but not limited to) multiple sclerosis (MS), Tourette's syndrome and motor neurone disease,
  • Nausea and vomiting in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy which does not respond to conventional treatments.

The NSW Working Party on the Use of Cannabis for Medical Purposes also recommended in August 2000 that NSW introduce a compassionate regime to assist those suffering from the range of illnesses identified in their report to gain the benefits associated with the use of cannabis without facing criminal sanctions, pending the development of safer and more efficient methods to deliver cannabinoids .
There are a number of claimed harmful effects of cannabis which include:
  • effects on memory, learning and cognitive processes;
  • short-term cardio-vascular effects;
  • long-term risks of bronchial disease and cancers of the aerodigestive tract;
  • links to psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia in vulnerable individuals;
  • drug dependency;
  • effects on the immune and reproductive systems.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been around so many pot-heads in Australia and From what i was told is.. If you are a daily smoker and stop abrutly you body wont go into withdraw(Physical) but abit on the mind, Hard to go to bed for the 1st day and 2nd or 3rd day and then you are alright.(I know of alot of guys who smoke daily for 1 month and stop 1 month to give their lungs a break and then back on, More like a cycle) Its more of a mind-game. Its not even like tobacco withdraw where you start having cough and running nose and feel extremely stress out. I have been around so many oldies in their 40s, 50s and near 60 that only smoke weed, Totally balance people who own businesses or are Retired and most of this guys has experimented with other narcotics b4 settling down with cannabis and only cannabis. Most heroin and Meth users hate Cannabis. The gateway theory has long be debunked and Alcohol, Coffee and Tobacco are also drugs... From the documentaries watched, Its pretty obvious that Tabacco and Cotton Empires had a hand in making it called the Evil Drug and got it Criminalize.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys:

Someone told me that the main reason why the hemp plant is USA is no longer a common "weed" is because the lawyers for DuPont Company (makers of Nylon - during the thrities) lobbied for the plant to be illegal in order to market Nylon. Hemp rope would've been the only obstacle for nylon ropes to overcome. Anoyone able to verify how true is this?

The various parts of hemp plant has dozens of uses. And the plant grows readily without much fertilizer or care.

Thanks.

Cheers!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Example: Kronic. Formerly used on lab mice for other experiments, now progressed to humans - older people who want to remember their hippy youth.
232954-kronic.jpg

Smoking pot is like smoking tobacco cigarettes. New studies have shown that the drug gateway theory is wrong. Still, weeds used to be legal in Perth Australia until last month.

I bought this stuff b4 in Australia, From a Shop called "Happy High Herbs", Its a chain that has shops all over Australia and sells legal Herbs, I woke up in the middle of the night with Low blood Pressure and almost Fainted while pissing and had to run to my bed with my shorts down b4 i collapsed onto my bed.. I tot i was getting a Heart-attack, A no. of my friends also complained wanting to Faint after smoking this "Fake Weed". 1 time and Only 1 Time for me.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally true.

Pot is not physcally addictive. The last ten or so years, I only smoke the shit at Christmas Eve party when one of my friends come over. The rest of the time, I don't smoke the stuff because I don't buy it anymore. For months when I decided to quit cigarettes, it was hell; nothing like that with ganja.

Cheers!

I have been around so many pot-heads in Australia and From what i was told is.. If you are a daily smoker and stop abrutly you body wont go into withdraw(Physical) but abit on the mind, Hard to go to bed for the 1st day and 2nd or 3rd day and then you are alright.(I know of alot of guys who smoke daily for 1 month and stop 1 month to give their lungs a break and then back on, More like a cycle) Its more of a mind-game. Its not even like tobacco withdraw where you start having cough and running nose and feel extremely stress out. I have been around so many oldies in their 40s, 50s and near 60 that only smoke weed, Totally balance people who own businesses or are Retired and most of this guys has experimented with other narcotics b4 settling down with cannabis and only cannabis. Most heroin and Meth users hate Cannabis. The gateway theory has long be debunked and Alcohol, Coffee and Tobacco are also drugs... From the documentaries watched, Its pretty obvious that Tabacco and Cotton Empires had a hand in making it called the Evil Drug and got it Criminalize.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Scroobal:

Yes - separate Cannabis from Heroin.

On the death penalty - we've been through this before and I am not against the death penalty, if it is meted out to premeditated murderers. Cannabis vendors, the only charge I can see them penalised for is sales of contraband and tax evasion? To be changed if the herb can be legalised and sold in a controlled manner. Pot is less of a gateway drug than beer.

BTW, if we classify pot differently from heroin, where do we place opium?

Cheers!

Cannabis was for so long was not classified as a Class A drug unlike Heroin. Over the years it became evident that a significant number of Cannabis users graduate to heroin as a natural progression to maintain the same high. Its not cannabis but heroin. So they legislated cannabis as class A as well. It did have an impact on the number of Heorin users over time.

Sometimes I wonder if it is a good idea to remove the death penalty and allow people to abuse themselves and their families destroyed. It reduces competition all around.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Scroobal the so called "PAP Insider" by T.R should talk to his MIW kaki langs about this.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bunch of Internati bon Kids caught smoking Weed.

Foreign trash smoking weed should be deported immediately after serving their sentence.

Then more than half the classrooms at the Sg American and some other Int'l schools would be empty.

Cheers!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bunch of Internati bon Kids caught smoking Weed.

michael-phelps-bong-5821-1233453346-4.jpg

Olympic Swimming Gold medalist Michael phelps hitting a bong like a Pro.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another $155,000 has poured into the Yes on Prop 19 coffers, $100,000 from Facebook co-founder Sean Parker. The controversial ballot initiative would legalize marijuana in California if passed by voters on Nov. 2.

Parker and Mark Zuckerman founded Facebook in 2004. Both are prominently featured in The Social Network. Justin Timberlake plays Parker, who also founded Napster and currently is managing partner of the Founders Fund.

Forbes is also reported that another Facebook co-founder, Dustin Moskovitz, has contributed $50,000 to Yes on 19.

“More than any other initiative out there, Prop 19 will stabilize our national security and bolster our state economy," Moskovitz says. "It will alleviate unnecessary overcrowding of non-violent offenders in our state jails, which in turn will help California residents.” Moskovitz is played by Joseph Mozzello in The Social Network.

Meanwhile, No on Prop 19 has raised an additional $86,000 from the following groups and individuals: San Manuel Band of Mission Indiana ($25K), Calif. Hospital Assoc. PAC ($16K), Calibuspac ($16K), Gref Munks for Sheriff ($10K), San Mateo Deputy Sheriff's Assoc. ($10K), Calif. Assoc. of Highway Patrolman PAC ($3K).

Other Yes on Prop 19 contributors include Richard B. Mazess ($50K), Renaldo Brutaco, David Gibbs, Leon Jarrett, Chris Iovenko, and Goldtring, Hertz & Lichtenstein (all $1K).

CelebStoner previously reported that police organizations were the main source of No on 19 funding and that Philip Harvey, known for the sex-toy company, Adam & Eve, gave $100,000 to Yes on 19.

Donate to Prop 19 here.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Soros, Billionaire Financier
george-soros-billionaire-financier.jpg

Billionaire financier George Soros, who has long been a backer of pro-pot issues, tossed $1 million at the Drug Policy Alliance, one of the main committees pushing Proposition 19. The contribution was filed on the same day Soros' op-ed supporting pot legalization appeared in the Wall Street Journal.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/businessmen-pro-legalization-of-pot-2010-10?op=1#ixzz1XTZpiCXR

Sir Richard Branson, Chairman of Virgin
sir-richard-branson-chairman-of-virgin.jpg

Sir Richard Branson, British industrialist and chairman of Virgin Group, has a net worth of over $2.5 billion. Branson avidly supports the legalization of marijuana — and said he would even sell it in Virgin stores if it were openly available.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/businessmen-pro-legalization-of-pot-2010-10?op=1#ixzz1XTZxgKzp

Ted Turner, Media Mogul
ted-turner-media-mogul.jpg

Mega-mogul Ted Turner, credited with inventing the 24-hour news cycle with CNN, ex-Time Magazine Man of the Year, and largest private land owner in America, is also a major funder of the Kentucky Hemp Museum -- and apparently used to grow pot in his college dorm room.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/businessmen-pro-legalization-of-pot-2010-10?op=1#ixzz1XTa5ONPe

Peter Lewis, Chairman of Progressive Insurance
peter-lewis-chairman-of-progressive-insurance.jpg

Peter B. Lewis, chief executive of The Progressive Corp. for 35 years and now its chairman, has donated $209,005 to the campaign to pass Proposition 19. “I’m supporting the campaign because I support common-sense reform of the nation’s drug laws,” Lewis said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/businessmen-pro-legalization-of-pot-2010-10?op=1#ixzz1XTaHiIpu