• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bunch of Internation Kids caught smoking Weed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;m_14AHVjFjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_14AHVjFjY[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;2PK0Dt1atXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PK0Dt1atXk[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;GhizUH_rJG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhizUH_rJG4&feature=related[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannabis was for so long was not classified as a Class A drug unlike Heroin. Over the years it became evident that a significant number of Cannabis users graduate to heroin as a natural progression to maintain the same high. Its not cannabis but heroin. So they legislated cannabis as class A as well. It did have an impact on the number of Heorin users over time.

Sometimes I wonder if it is a good idea to remove the death penalty and allow people to abuse themselves and their families destroyed. It reduces competition all around.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dare the CJ to hang all the FTs who carried more than 500grams with them. the 25-year-old local university student will probably have his life ruined by these cocksters.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are saying?, the early religious scribes were getting stoned, reading the BIBLE!...that is a revelation!:biggrin:

hemps dont make you stoned ...its the buds of the canabis plant that contain THC which makes you stoned ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cannabis was for so long was not classified as a Class A drug unlike Heroin. Over the years it became evident that a significant number of Cannabis users graduate to heroin as a natural progression to maintain the same high. Its not cannabis but heroin. So they legislated cannabis as class A as well. It did have an impact on the number of Heorin users over time.

Sometimes I wonder if it is a good idea to remove the death penalty and allow people to abuse themselves and their families destroyed. It reduces competition all around.

alot of ppl including yourself thinks that smoking canabis will upgraded to heorin ..which i dont agreed ...i have been using weeds for ages ...i dont even take estacy or other chemicals drugs ...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of ppl including yourself thinks that smoking canabis will upgraded to heorin ..which i dont agreed ...i have been using weeds for ages ...i dont even take estacy or other chemicals drugs ...

Quite true, When i was in Australia, Many people i know smoke weed but dont do other drugs, To them Chemical is junk, I have seen so many old people in their 40s and 50s still smoking and to them its alright,(I got to agree that Tobacco which is the worst drug that kills the most people on earth is garbage and so is Alcohol which make people anti-social and violent) Many of this old people have never consume any other drugs in their entire life. And i think it has been long debunk that cannabis is not a gate way drug. Looking at my friends in Australia who consume Cannabis on daily basic, They always came to school, Did well in their studies and got their Degrees with no problem. They were also a bunch of extremely chill dudes/chicks who look at life in a different and more happy way.. But whenever they start lighting up their joints i will stand far away from them.. I cant stand that Sh|t smell. Smells like decompose dog sh|t. Also to add, I have seen so many on the beaches smoking up and no Aussie gives a damn, To them cannabis smoking is normal and pretty much accepted in their society. While working Part-time, My Female boss who is about 55 has 3 plants growing on her land, Should have check it out and taken pictures.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, My Friend's grandfather was telling us that they use to grow it in their kampongs during the old days before it became illegal. I think he use to live in a kampong at bedok area.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The soft to hard drug user argument is unsubstantiated. In fact, they have done studies in Holland to prove that regulation of soft drugs leads to safer drug use.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bunch of Internati bon Kids caught smoking Weed.

I find it utterly disgusting for human beings to be legally murdered for possessing something as relatively innocuous as weed :mad:.

http://100777.com/drugs/marijuanaconspiracy

in short - hemp became "marijuana" because hemp was threatening the billion dollar empire of the paper tycoons. hence they demonized hemp as "marijuana" - an unrelated plant from mexico.

also, the main financiers of a drug free America are the Alcohol companies.

food for thought.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

cannabis as a gate-way drug theory has been conclusively demolished in recent years.

almost all heroin addicts were probably breast fed as well as babies. so by your reasoning, mother's milk is the ultimate gate-way drug.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is Synthetic? Like doctor medicine etc.. Panadol..
A doctor friend of mine once told me.. If you got a headache its either because your Stress so means = You got to rest and sleep more and take it easy.
Sun on your head, So you got to rest and sleep.
Sodium unbalance, Which he told me to go buy a bottle of 100plus and sleep it off.
He also warned me not to consume panadol as it has long term effects on your Liver AND to take it only if its an extreme headache.

Example: Kronic. Formerly used on lab mice for other experiments, now progressed to humans - older people who want to remember their hippy youth.
232954-kronic.jpg

cannabis as a gate-way drug theory has been conclusively demolished in recent years.

almost all heroin addicts were probably breast fed as well as babies. so by your reasoning, mother's milk is the ultimate gate-way drug.

Smoking pot is like smoking tobacco cigarettes. New studies have shown that the drug gateway theory is wrong. Still, weeds used to be legal in Perth Australia until last month.

Last edited:

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreign trash smoking weed should be deported immediately after serving their sentence.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alcohol and Nicotine: two of the most addictive and harmful substances in the world yet we do not impose the death penalty on those who possess them. I say it's time we hang the inebriated patrons of clubs like Butter Factory and Zouk.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

http://100777.com/drugs/marijuanaconspiracy

in short - hemp became "marijuana" because hemp was threatening the billion dollar empire of the paper tycoons. hence they demonized hemp as "marijuana" - an unrelated plant from mexico.

also, the main financiers of a drug free America are the Alcohol companies.

food for thought.

totally agreed ..i watch a documentry on marijuana war ...and it shows about those things you mention above ...:wink: