• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bunch of Internation Kids caught smoking Weed.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNB weeds out cannabis trafficker - 15 clients including foreign nationals arrested in 18-hour blitz

07 Sep 2011

In an 18-hour blitz which started on 6 September 2011, the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) arrested a 37-year-old drug trafficker, his associate and rounded up 15 of his drug clients in one fell swoop. The suspected drug trafficker, a male Singapore Permanent Resident (PR), was believed to be peddling cannabis mainly to youths and expatriates studying in international schools and working here. The 15 drug clients arrested are between 13 and 25 years of age, and include Singaporeans as well as foreign nationals from 8 different countries.

In the course of the operation, officers recovered a total drug seizure amounting to approximately 69 grammes of cannabis.

Arrest of the Suspected Drug Trafficker

For more than five months, CNB has been monitoring the suspected cannabis trafficker who has been peddling drugs from his residence in Ang Mo Kio to his clientele, which include foreign youths and expatriates.

On 6 September 2011, CNB launched an operation to arrest the suspected drug trafficker and his drug clients. In the early hours of 7 September 2011, CNB officers arrested him at a covered walkway in Ang Mo Kio. CNB officers found a packet of cannabis weighing approximately two grammes on him. CNB officers then raided his residence in Ang Mo Kio and recovered an additional 23 grammes of cannabis after a search of the premises. His Singaporean associate was also arrested in an apartment in the city area, with about 32 grammes of cannabis found in his apartment.

Arrest of 15 Suspected Drug Abusers including Foreign Nationals

Following the trafficker’s arrest, in the morning of 7 September 2011, CNB officers rounded up 15 persons, suspected to be his drug clients, at their homes and other places, on suspicion of drug consumption. Four of the suspected drug abusers are Singaporean/PR, aged from 16 to 22 while 11 are foreign nationals. The youngest suspected drug abuser rounded up is a 13-year-old and the oldest is a 25-year-old local university student. The majority are male youths, between 16 and 21 years of age (see Table 1 for details).

Preliminary investigations also indicate that several of the trafficker’s clients are common friends who may have abused drugs together. A total of about 12 grammes of cannabis was seized from this group.

Penalties

The drug trafficker will be investigated for trafficking in a controlled drug. If charged and convicted, he faces a maximum of 20 years in prison and 15 strokes of the cane.

All other offenders suspected of consumption, possession or trafficking in a controlled drug will be investigated further.

Director CNB, Mr Huang Wen Yi (Ng Boon Gay), commended his officers for the professionalism shown during the operation and said, “This operation illustrates our zero-tolerance stance towards illegal drugs in Singapore. Regardless of the person’s nationality, we will not tolerate anyone abusing drugs in Singapore, and worse, contaminating others. Those who think otherwise are mistaken, and CNB will not hesitate to take action against them.”

ISSUED BY

CENTRAL NARCOTICS BUREAU

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did a Quick reseach about this Drug.

1. Holy man in india have been smoking it for thousands of years till today. Legal for them.
2. Oldest Marijuana found was in a Chinese Emperor tomb some 3000yrs ago.
3. There are Hundreds of Legal Coffee shops in Amsterdam that sell it Legally in the Red light district.
4. Legal to grow Indoors in certain States in Australia.
5. There are thousands of Legal Medical Marijuana shops across the country in USA AND CANADA.
6. A small Fine from as low as $50 to $200 Euros for small possession in Countries like Britain, Germany, French and New Zealand.
7. No deaths has ever been recorded from Cannabis overdose.
8. Singapore hands out Mandatory death sentence to anyone with 500g and above and a Compulsory Drug Rehab Treatment has to be undergone from 6months to 1 yr. 1st and 2nd time offenders does not have a criminal Record, 3rd time will give you Long Term Stay in State Prison.

Wow Shit i didnt know all this, I tot it was some type of killer drug.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you forgot that Jesus was stoned at the temple.

Did a Quick reseach about this Drug.

1. Holy man in india have been smoking it for thousands of years till today. Legal for them.
2. Oldest Marijuana found was in a Chinese Emperor tomb some 3000yrs ago.
3. There are Hundreds of Legal Coffee shops in Amsterdam that sell it Legally in the Red light district.
4. Legal to grow Indoors in certain States in Australia.
5. There are thousands of Legal Medical Marijuana shops across the country in USA AND CANADA.
6. A small Fine from as low as $50 to $200 Euros for small possession in Countries like Britain, Germany, French and New Zealand.
7. No deaths has ever been recorded from Cannabis overdose.
8. Singapore hangs anyone with 500g and above and a Compulsory Drug Rehab Treatment has to be undergone 6months to 1 yr. 1st and 2nd time offended does not have a criminal Record, 3rd time will give you Long Term in State Prison.

Wow Shit i didnt know all this, I tot it was some type of killer drug.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Synthetic? Like doctor medicine etc.. Panadol..
A doctor friend of mine once told me.. If you got a headache its either because your Stress so means = You got to rest and sleep more and take it easy.
Sun on your head, So you got to rest and sleep.
Sodium unbalance, Which he told me to go buy a bottle of 100plus and sleep it off.
He also warned me not to consume panadol as it has long term effects on your Liver AND to take it only if its an extreme headache.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Synthetic Cannaboids as long as its not on the CNB list its legal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

What is Synthetic? Like doctor medicine etc.. Panadol..
A doctor friend of mine once told me.. If you got a headache its either because your Stress so means = You got to rest and sleep more and take it easy.
Sun on your head, So you got to rest and sleep.
Sodium unbalance, Which he told me to go buy a bottle of 100plus and sleep it off.
He also warned me not to consume panadol as it has long term effects on your Liver AND to take it only if its an extreme headache.

The bible.
http://www.temple420.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_drugs#Christianity

http://www.churchisraelforum.com/Jesus_Teaching_in_the_Temple.htm

LOL, where you read that?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya attend a music festival in Sg, and it doesn't smell like one!

These kids are just being kids. In Sg, they become viewed as criminals and outcasts!

Cheers!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bunch of Internati bon Kids caught smoking Weed.

All the rock, blues and jazz concerts I've attended in US, Canada and Oz - weed smoke hangs heavy in the air.

Quite True, When i was studying in Oz, Most house parties and concerts i attended to, Had a very strong Shit smell in the air, I tot you meant Singapore.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Inbred child, Stop putting a thumb up your ars and putting it in your mouth. You are talking Sh|T.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk Tsk Inbred child cannot tahan liao ar.. Open new thread and got shit on.. Now want to go around proving he is really an inbred. Like i was asking you before, Which lorong did your small dick inbred father find your hairy smelly loose cheebye mother at? Should be those below budget ones. The cheapers of Cheap.. $5 For a ars fuck so she can buy a meal for herself and a bus ride back home. What an Inbred family. Anyways you have open the Thread at Rubbish herd, Cant take it izzit? Go fuck your sister la inbred.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

:Windows:

Windows,

So what if im an Inbred, I love a good mommy, daddy, sister and my son Fark

LoL typical inbred child character. Copy others.. Cant come up with something original. Inbred children are usually like this..

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can anyone be allowed to graduate from university without a cannabis or magic mushroom experience? no wonder our universities aren't top ranked.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lanjiao la Inbred, You call this a Flamming war? i call this a Farking me Insulting you and you wanting to suck my cock. LoL is this Internet warrior shit? Flaming war? Hahaha fucking inbred.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering most of them are foreigners.... Doubt we will see anything tough for them lah....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

We have been brainwashed since young by the anti-intellectual, social engineering PAPzis that drugs are "evil" and "destroy families". We react with moral outrage viscerally like Pavlov's dogs whenever we hear the word "drugs". The truth, the scientific fact, is that alcohol, which most Sinkie sheep perceive as a harmless substance when used in moderation, is much more addictive and harmful than weed/cannabis/marijuana. I find it utterly disgusting for human beings to be legally murdered for possessing something as relatively innocuous as weed :mad:.