• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism has a lifespan of 5000 years

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me know before this sat if you are at golden mile club ...:wink:

I'm an honorary life member, all the way to Beach Road HDB void decks and parks drinking and munching Thai snacks on newspaper paved pinics. You want to join?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm an honorary life member, all the way to Beach Road HDB void decks and parks drinking and munching Thai snacks on newspaper paved pinics. You want to join?

can buy lady drinks for those you like over at the pavement anot ? :wink:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PSLKDMvaoCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The message you have entered is too short.

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I am not enlightened to give you an answer. It is a journey you have to embark to seek the truth.
You know what I mean?

What determines rebirths is dependent on the mental states of the individuals. Go read up on the "Dependent origination" when you can.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
all delusion religious freak said that ...they dont have an answer yet they follow blindly ...thats blind faith ...get what i mean ? :wink:

Losers like you always resort to such words. Watch your words my friend.
You fired the first savo.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What determines rebirths is dependent on the mental states of the individuals. Go read up on the "Dependent origination" when you can.

I am only a novice and I don't even believe in rebirths. I am into this just for some knowledge. I have in fact just finished with Islam.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

met this guy named dr. michael gabriel. he is an expert regression hypnotist and he put everyone in his class to " sleep" in seconds. he was able to lead all in class to observe each own previous life thru' hypnosis en mass. for me i am able to observe own fetal life in the womb and life before that. interesting. know what i saw but can't divulge details for personal reasons. he had his own regression hynopsis done and his story is more interesting. his father worked in a farm in the midwest and had a pretty loving but demanding wife, his mother. woman got pregnant one day and was very temperamental. gave husband fits and drama. husband was too excited and temperamental too due to wife's temper. worked at the top of a grain silo one day and fell to his death. left wife and unborn baby with nothing but a farm, debt and no future. in dr. gabriel's regression hynopsis, he claimed his dad's sorry state, anguished personality and traumatic memories dominated the fetus in his mom's womb and became the dominant tenant in the baby. when born, his father became him.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
ooi ..you pray to shun tek ? lol

Oi, you go back Sunday morning what flight? I go airport give you this
3216.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin: