• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Chun Sing Warns Samsters To Stop Spreading Fake News About CECA Stealing PMET Jobs From Sinkies! You Fucking Liars, Oppies!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Chun Sing came from a broken home and rose from poverty to become a scholar, an outstanding general and a minister. These are the same footsteps that great American Presidents have taken to become most powerful men in the free world.

Do not under estimate a military man. The world would be a different place today without them.
This soo called Singkie military man can't even organise an orgy in a whorehouse, pls don't insult real military men like Patton, MacArthur, Rommel, Von Manstein, he is nothing but a social general

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say nbcb ccs nbpcb ceca there are really some nbpcb ceca created job for sinkies but during payday nbpcb ceca don't pay them until they fed up and resign then when they go mom make leeport nbncb mom will say soli your celery above 2.5k have to ownself find lawyer KNN nbtcb johntan anyhow set thread title KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of explaining, he resort to threatening.

Yah, explain like how does he know that the "additional" jobs are directly linked? And
what kind of jobs? One additional cleaner for every 50 CECAs? More repairs for MRT,
so need additional technicians to repair the trains?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
As esteemed minister balakrishnan used to say. Why must they hide? Made a mistake just admit it! Too much lah these oppies! :mad:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As esteemed minister balakrishnan used to say. Why must they hide? Made a mistake just admit it! Too much lah these oppies! :mad:

We know their modus operandi. If those messages are really fake news, they would have either come up with a "numbers" response
or ask police to issue statements like in other obvious cases. Whenever there is no official response per se, we can take it that there
is truth. So much about all this bs about being upfront with the people.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this come from poor/broken home is well and good. Which then begs the question: then why does he still not understand
the plight of the poor?

There is this false belief amongst many of us... That if I can do it, so can you. If I can succeed despite my difficulties, so can you. If I can study hard, so can you.

But the reality isn't so simple. We are all unique individuals with unique life experiences and unique circumstances, with unique brain structures, with unique physiological makeups.

Too many successful people develop this complex of "if Yan can cook, so can you!' and move away from their roots. I'm sure there is a better psychology term for this, but it escapes me at the moment.

To answer your question, I hazard a guess:

He looks down on the poor for not being able to overcome their plight like he has. In all honesty, i hope I am wrong.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always say...what ever reading is available, just let the reader read and let them decide and have an opinion of the matter.

The more you want to come out openly to suppress it, the more it is the truth that is written.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cock talk king is long on bullshit but short on specifics when it suits them.
Actually, what pisses people off is that they think we will still buy their lines, hook and sinker.