• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UPDATE: Ukraine troops entered further into Russia

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In PAPsmearer's previous life, he was an OberstLeutnant commanding a tank battalion in the LVI Corp under Erich Von Manstein at the Battle Of Kursk in WW2. Unfortunately, we lost, and I was reincarnated as a tank commander in the shitty SAF as punishment. At least, I still had a 75mm tank gun to play with.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
In PAPsmearer's previous life, he was an OberstLeutnant commanding a tank battalion in the LVI Corp under Erich Von Manstein at the Battle Of Kursk in WW2. Unfortunately, we lost, and I was reincarnated as a tank commander in the shitty SAF as punishment. At least, I still had a 75mm tank gun to play with.
Maybe he is commander of a M113...0.5in gun only?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no 88mm to play with though.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western soldiers and intelligence are boosting Ukraine's almost dead army.Germany wants to join in? Prepare to have it's cities Bombarded.
The European leaders are playing into US plans to destroy EU economy.
So far Russia has restricted it's plans to just those 4 oblask ( province) which are majority russian speakers anyway and was part of Russian until Khrushchev gave it to Ukraine during the days of USSR.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is about time to take Moscow.

ezgif-6-71c1a01de9.gif

1723008367865.png

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Russian invasion into UKR - a sovereign nation - supported even by political leaders at UKR independence - is a CLEAR VIOLATION of International laws under UN Charter, an org that was formed to end the HORRORS of CONQUEST upon sovereign nations after TWO HORRIFIC wars in modern century that saw MILLION LIVES destroyed, when each life is precious & means something special to another.....

It is only evident that when sentient life merely going about its natural life, is cornered, it will only strike back, with COURAGE....

Humankind is supposed to be MORE evolved than mere sentient life such as microbes or even animals. Thus it is only evident when an innocent one whom had not invaded or done harm to others, the NATURAL response is to strike back.

When an innocent nation like UKR was invaded with power & might, based upon frivolous excuses that could had been resolved by dialogue instead, & UKR saw their loved ones, economy & nation destroyed, the only response from EACH COURAGEOUS Ukrainian & supporter of Democracy & Freedom is to STAND UP & STRIKE BACK, AT THE CAUSE OF THEIR SUFFERING, THAN TO FLEE OR LIVE ON KNEES TO TYRANNY...

There WILL be mercy shown towards Russians whom were FORCED to fight by the dubious elected RUS govt, & those RUS soldiers whom had surrendered, lay down arms, but there will be NO MERCY to RUS troops & civilians whom desires hungrily towards a FOOLISH CONQUEST of an independent Nation, as those same BARBARIC mentally twisted RUS animals in the form of RUS soldiers or citizens, whom had shown NO MERCY to UKR civilians by their lies, espionage activities, constant harm, hurt, indiscriminate bombings, & more horrific actions in the course of this long dragged out war upon innocents....

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian officials reported that up to 1,000 Ukrainian troops are involved. While few details have been able to be confirmed, some unverified reports have suggested Ukraine forces plunged as deep as 20km into Russia. Other regional reports say it was a few hundred Ukrainian soldiers leading the incursion.

https://www.rt.com/russia/602280-kursk-operation/