• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking & Shocking: This is how government cheats you on subsidies!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Public healthcare in Singapore is fully subsidized.

You, the patient, subsidizing the government. :wink:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
$15.80 for consultation and medications still kpkb....this is really pathetic.

Hey chee-bye,

Who kpkb about the bill?

I am merely pointing out how the government tricked people into believing the subsidies they are providing in health care.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey chee-bye,

Who kpkb about the bill?

I am merely pointing out how the government tricked people into believing the subsidies they are providing in health care.

before you talk sense to me or discuss about any form of cheating and trickery.please rinse your mouth first okay. thank you.
passed a comment, you lost your cool....how to seek redress like this. and you quoted a price of an item which was in 2004 - bloody 8years ago!!! who is the trickster here....

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
before you talk sense to me or discuss about any form of cheating and trickery.please rinse your mouth first okay. thank you.
passed a comment, you lost your cool....how to seek redress like this. and you quoted a price of an item which was in 2004 - bloody 8years ago!!! who is the trickster here....

See how cocky and stupid you are.

The year 2004 Sam highlighted was the date the website was created.
Since you are so stupid, I provide the link here for you

https://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/ShopFront/CategoryPage.aspx?CatID=277

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think u make a fool of yourself here. face palm...

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
why dont u support your statement with proof..
you dont know, doesnt mean i wont know it as well
it just says that i have more knowledge in that area than you do.

I read the debate you have here with others and I see you will twist your words here and there.

And how much can uncontrolled drugs save you?

And how do you possibly know all he drugs whether it be controlled or not?

Even I see doctors refer to the list ALL the time.

Then you MUST be better than doctor maybe you're a witch doctor?:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i stupid and i wrong...so ?
what so cocky about commenting on what you have posted ?
nahbeh $18 see a doctor with meds kpkb.....

Admitting you're STUPID and WRONG at the same time and still end the sentence with a... so..

shows you NOT ONLY STUPID AND WRONG BUT ARROGANT too!

But with low class breed like you, what's new? LOL:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Are you kidding me????!!!! This is sammyboy.com. It's the home of myths, fallacies, falsehoods and wild, totally unsubstantiated accusations conjured up by twisted minds, lunatics and substance abusers.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dont know, doesnt mean i wont know it as well
it just says that i have more knowledge in that area than you do.

More knowledge is according to you..only.

Your more knowledge definitely have made you more stupid, considering that what TS posted was balant proof. LOL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you kidding me????!!!! This is sammyboy.com. It's the home of myths, fallacies, falsehoods and wild, totally unsubstantiated accusations conjured up by twisted minds, lunatics and substance abusers.

This is the most brilliant statement and comment I have ever heard from Mr Sam Leong himself. Well done Boss. You are Number One!!!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 300% price inflation is meant for the 300% inflated salary that they pay themselves for no work done!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
the only mistake i made is that i should have use my clone instead of this account to reply..
i will then be able to abuse the other users... which i cant do with this account.. :biggrin: :biggrin: