• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: PRC Meis Meis In S'pore Use New Tactic

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from several relaible source and from some PRC meimeis in KTV that although most work using their students' visas, the latest is they "have work permit or employment passes" issued to them by local companies.

Of course they pay the owners of such companies money to get the passes.

Perhaps the owners of local companies are also PRCs.

Like that how to catch them? They don't work in the companies at all. It's a SCAM to get around the checks.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PRC meimeis open their legs, can the employers resist? Go ask your resident PRC cocksucker besotted. :biggrin:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Choon Boh?If not diam diam

Heard from several relaible source and from some PRC meimeis in KTV that although most work using their students' visas, the latest is they "have work permit or employment passes" issued to them by local companies.

Like that how to catch them? They don't work in the companies at all. It's a SCAM to get around the checks.

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demand & Supply issue, if there isn't enough comfort ladies to match these sex hungry wolfs. They will turn to our good local girls for comfort causing more social problems.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Demand & Supply issue, if there isn't enough comfort ladies to match these sex hungry wolfs. They will turn to our good local girls for comfort causing more social problems.

Aren't we talking about Pros, as in paid to thrill :smile:

Not the SPGs who give it out for free.

As for social problems you only have to look at the high divorce rates & various comments in this forum about Spore girls, to know that Spore already has a "social problem" :rolleyes:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't we talking about Pros, as in paid to thrill :smile:

Not the SPGs who give it out for free.

As for social problems you only have to look at the high divorce rates & various comments in this forum about Spore girls, to know that Spore already has a "social problem" :rolleyes:

No doubt caused by PRC mei meis and MALE KTVs for women.

And of course in Singapore...MONEY problems......no job no money, your wife or g/f will walk away. Very convinient lah!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
th_1-3.jpg

Does it matter if after fcuking, they create cleaner jobs for u? *chey*

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps like a rat in many circumstances :biggrin:

Seriously, a colleagues wife insist on following him whenever he goes on an overseas business trips :biggrin:

Don't know how he can tahan a seconf shadow :smile:

So for those who are married & think you are suffering, think how much worse it can be.

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can it be:

PRC meimeis who held student pass before have "graduated" and are now looking for full time job in Sinkapore, and the better ones have succeeded in securing S-Pass from their employers. :biggrin:

All foreign students from Malaysia to Myanmar coming to Sinkapore for higher learning also upgrade from student pass to S-Pass what. Not "new tactic" lah. Old tactic liao. :p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like that how to catch them? They don't work in the companies at all. It's a SCAM to get around the checks.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

i dun understand how is it so profitable for them to do these??
are there so many horny sinkies to supply them with sin dollars for PRC to worthwhile paying local companies?

why why why??

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?p=206818

Post by Bros in other Sam's Sex Forum

PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1r8r...eature=related

images

天涯呀海角,
觅呀觅知音,
小妹妹唱歌 郎奏琴,
郎呀,咱们俩是一条心

家山呀北望,
泪呀泪沾襟,
小妹妹想郎 只到今,
郎呀,患难之交恩爱深

人生呀谁不,
惜呀惜青春,
小妹妹似线 郎似针,
郎呀,穿在一起不离分。

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
prostitution cannot be stamped out..but the authority have to monitor and control..better still regulate these hookers in GL....likenwhat they used to do for those RED-LANTERN sex house in GL.....now...hookers just flood the WHOLE gl AREAS...
aLso stiff actions must be taken against those sneaky private schools that got student pass for professional hookers...those sneaky companies that SELL s-pass and work permits..E.Pass to hookers.....
Also.. strict control to issue study permit on condition that these foreign student had valid financial resources to stay here...like what they do in Europe and the states.....
In spore..any foreigner can come in as long as he/she pay monies to these sneaky schools and get their student pass.......even they are penniless after they come in...then resort to all means to stay alive..........can they study ????????
THE AUTHORITY NEED TO TAKE ACTION NOW BEFORE TOO LATE.....

PRC_ft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong conclusion hello!

These ilLEEgal arrangements are not made by PRC people but some dirty local Ah Bengs!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not breaking news, is already f**king old news!

Well these PRCs have work or student permit but not work permit at KTV. So if they are caught, they still kanna lah!

Who told you these news? Some geek from some forum?

eErotica69696969696969

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right..only the local Ah Beng can arrange all these UNDER THE OPENED EYE OF OUR GABMEN!!!!!!!!
these Ah Beng reap huge easy monies.while the whole of singapore become chaotic ,,and awfully ugly!!!!!!!!!
so nome ministry..time to acton all these ah Bemgs.........