• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Breaking] Israel launches air strikes on Palestinian targets. Civilians killed

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drones sponsored by DJI. So now we know who's the mastermind behind this attack. Some fucking Disney bear character wants to create diversion from the atrocities he is committing in his own country.

I think the PAP govt cannot antagonize China yet... the ongoing construction projects (especially flats and MRT stations) cannot be jeopardized. :wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel is using Iron dome to shoot down the missiles from Hamas before it's hit the target, next time round the iron dome will not destroy the missiles but instead embed a sensor and the missiles can be diverted to other targets i e. to Hamas territories or Lebanon.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel is using Iron dome to shoot down the missiles from Hamas before it's hit the target, next time round the iron dome will not destroy the missiles but instead embed a sensor and the missiles can be diverted to other targets i e. to Hamas territories or Lebanon.
Israel should redirect their missiles at Iran next. Of course tiong-land's 中南海 will be the best target of all.