• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Breaking 17 Sep] Israel hits back at Hezbollah members by mass remote detonating their pagers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I could, I would have remotely detonated many pagers from the early to mid-late 1990s. :biggrin:

I believe the two most popular pager brands here were Motorola and Sunpage? :wink:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel is doing them a service since they always love to blow themselves up with suicide bombers. They should thank Israel for sending them to see their Allah.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its time to celebrate
IMG_0210.jpeg

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.scmp.com/video/yonden-lhatoo/3279142/terrorism?share=C8aZnkJRizIiWibydfRt3CluetfnwT1vx2nEcepwFW2fgg9mLLzZEt3F9Wb6NQAzqXiG/LMCmdUYYNypdLPL0zmjnol42tp3Ntv7hLkwhdI=&utm_campaign=social_share

THIS IS TERRORISM

23 SHARES
“If this is not terrorism, I don’t know what is,” says the Post’s managing editor of content, Yonden Lhatoo, about the carnage in Lebanon caused by exploding pagers and walkie-talkies.

September 19, 2024

Terrorism only start after Oct 7