• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOYCOTT these F&B outlets that serve INSECTS and lab-grown fake meats and plant based products! TOXIC !

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends,

Please circulate this widely and get everyone to BOYCOTT these F&B outlets that serve INSECTS and lab-grown fake meats and plant based products! TOXIC !

Please add more to the list when you find them out !

————————-

Someone complied this.

- Adda (plant?-based)
- Brewerkz (Impossible pork, NewBrew beer)
- Da Paolo Gastronomia (Impossible pork)
- Dumpling Darlings Amoy Street and Circular Road (Impossible pork)
- Eat Just (fake meat)
- Empress (Impossible pork)
- Fura Bar (insect in food/drinks)
- House of Seafood (Insects in food)
- Huber's Bistro @ Dempsey (fake meat)
- Imperial Treasure @ Holland V (fake meat)
- JW Marriott Singapore South Beach’s renowned Cantonese restaurant, Madame Fan (fake meat)
- JW Marriott (Impossible pork)
- Keng Eng Kee Seafood (Impossible pork)
- Levant (plant?-based)
- Loo's Hainanese Curry Rice (fake meat)
- Mallow pop-up bar (plant?-based)
- Moonbow Dempsey (Impossible pork)
- Mrs Pho (Impossible pork)
- NewBrew beer (recycled sewage water)
- Pete’s Place (Impossible pork)
- Privé (Impossible pork)
- PS.Cafe (Impossible pork)
- Starbucks (GMO)
- Swensen's (Impossible Burger - fake meat)
- Tanuki Raw (Impossible pork)
- The Goodburger (fake meat)
- Three Buns (Impossible pork)
- 28 HongKong Street (plant?-based)

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
bump up this thread again. I was thinking of having this list and sure someone done it. I will sure boycott these eateries.

Starbucks is very GMOed. i ever saw the syrup ingredient on one of the bottle in Starbucks and it has sugar beet ( genetically modified) on its sticker list on the bottle. That is why i very seldom drink at Starbucks but i enjoy the cakes.

come to think of it, did they use GMO sugar beet on its cake too. oh gosh..

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the F&B industry here, even Malaysia does NOT hire Ah Tiongs to cook food!
Fuck PAP and their dogs they want Singapore to eat shit quality food so we can go back to 3rd world faster

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240701_085219_925.jpg

Other brands to boycott.

Fluorescent nanoparticles found in coke. It's not an accident.

These monsters should be behind bars.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29261040/

t.me/healingthedivide

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240701_170524_902.jpg

Replicon Vax : Once inside the body, it self-replicates within cells.

Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd. has approved a replicon vaccine that self-replicates spike mRNA within cells. This self-replicating vaccine can be used with a small amount of mRNA, and it is said that it is possible to produce enough for the entire Japanese population in a short period of time.

It is predicted that the replicon vaccine may amplify the tragic drug damage more than the Wuhan mRNA vaccine, and those who have not been vaccinated will suffer more damage than ever before.

The Japanese government is planning to administer the first replicon vaccine that has not been tested on animals to Japanese citizens. It is said that if the inserted gene is slightly changed, it can become a biological weapon.

There is a high risk of it being put into food, so BOYCOTT and Never Buy Meiji Seika products!!

https://www.meiji-seika-pharma.co.jp/pressrelease/2023/detail/pdf/231128_01.pdf

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
From WhatsApp University.

While insects can be a nutritious and safe food source, there are potential risks and diseases associated with consuming them, particularly if they are not handled, stored, and cooked properly. Some diseases and health issues that can be caused by eating insects include:

1. Gastrointestinal infections: Bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, and Shigella can be present in insects, causing gastrointestinal symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal cramps.

2. Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to insect proteins, which can trigger allergic reactions, anaphylaxis, or asthma attacks.

3. Parasitic infections: Insects can carry parasites like tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms, which can be transmitted to humans if the insects are not cooked or processed properly.

4. Chitinosis: Eating large quantities of insects with high chitin content (like beetles or crustaceans) can cause chitinosis, a condition characterized by gastrointestinal symptoms and allergic reactions.

5. Heavy metal poisoning: Insects can accumulate heavy metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium from their environment, which can be harmful to human health if ingested.

6. Mycotoxin poisoning: Insects can be contaminated with mycotoxins produced by fungi, which can cause a range of health problems, including liver damage and respiratory issues.

To minimize the risk of disease, it's essential to:
- Source insects from reputable farms or suppliers
- Store insects properly to prevent contamination
- Cook insects thoroughly before consumption
- Handle insects hygienically to prevent cross-contamination
- Be aware of potential allergies or sensitivities

Remember, proper handling, storage, and cooking can significantly reduce the risk of disease associated with entomophagy.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever stayed in Southern China for business and personal. In mainland their 川菜 restaurants served something like cockroaches and I don't dare to eat it :eek:

They told me in Northern China, they ate rat meats :speechless:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
maggots are babies of houseflies and they are associated with moulds and bacteria.

can't imagine we even have products like maggot milk
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/business/gourmet-grubb-insect-ice-cream-intl/index.html
https://africa.cgtn.com/insect-milk-now-on-sale-in-south-africa/
Anything that comes out from all these mainstream media are nothing but propaganda trying to change the collective behaviour to start consuming insects which human body are not accustom to...... I think if you try to do a google search, most of the searches will contains nothing more than very positive stories and you will hardly find anything negative about it and/or negative stuff that are purposely put out there to makes the risks look infinitesimal to conceal the real underlying dangers........ sounds more like tobacco science to me though..... meh meh pak, wolbachia mosquito, etc.... rings a bell?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever stayed in Southern China for business and personal. In mainland their 川菜 restaurants served something like cockroaches and I don't dare to eat it :eek:

They told me in Northern China, they ate rat meats :speechless:

Northen China Tiongs are mutants, descendants of the Han Chinese women raped by the Mongols and Manchus. 杂种

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
soon they will justify cockroaches running around in their kitchen
you can be sure the town councils will stop dealing with roach and rat infestations and start telling you to catch the vermin and eat them. Integrative diet, the town council has better things to do, like take your money and invest in funds like Lehmann Bros

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
it keeps getting more and more ridiculous.........next time its legal to fuck your own mother.....i guess these fucking globalists are doing it right now.