• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOYCOTT these F&B outlets that serve INSECTS and lab-grown fake meats and plant based products! TOXIC !

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
bump up this thread again. I was thinking of having this list and sure someone done it. I will sure boycott these eateries.

Starbucks is very GMOed. i ever saw the syrup ingredient on one of the bottle in Starbucks and it has sugar beet ( genetically modified) on its sticker list on the bottle. That is why i very seldom drink at Starbucks but i enjoy the cakes.

come to think of it, did they use GMO sugar beet on its cake too. oh gosh..
People should boycott everything that were created by the Jews (Starbuck, MacDonald, Coca Cola and many more) because they have no interest for your wellbeing but have every intention to poison the gentiles just like the vaccines

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-08-14-15-09-24-30_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

My official eatery to boycott, Tom's Plaette ice cream.. Sinkie brand.