• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam, who is continuously infracting and zapping me??

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my dear follower , now you can officially tell ppl you are my disciple .. I will stand by your new set of monk clothes and a new blade to shave u Botak . now your new name is mailimkopi. Ommmmm .

Ps : Can u change your avatar to a monk ? I will add u point if you do that ... Lets have fun and tcss in Sammyboy :wink: being a monk depends on you :wink:

yes master....i am your humble disciple...mailimkopi...Ommmmm

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcome to this monastery of learned monks....Ommmmm.....

Ohmmmm....chakra ohmmmmm...chakra chakra ohmmmmmm......tong tong chiang tong tong tong chiang.

I've been tempted by beef, beer and beaver. I've denied all and make the daily trip to Cluny Road Botanic Garden to meditate in its Healing Garden...ohmmmm...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ohmmmm....chakra ohmmmmm...chakra chakra ohmmmmmm......tong tong chiang tong tong tong chiang.

I've been tempted by beef, beer and beaver. I've denied all and make the daily trip to Cluny Road Botanic Garden to meditate in its Healing Garden...ohmmmm...

good for you.continue your good cultivation...ommmmmommmommm....no beef, no beer, no beavers too...om

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ommi Ommi , hmm ? , only for bros ???
Can i join or Not ???

you are most welcome to join the nunnery. pls get the permission from our Reverend Drifter who is now residing in the 40th Heaven.He is the enlightened one.But you must first shave your head botak.....Om

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reverend, your power is already very high. With US $500 donation, you will be the Supreme Power here! May I be your humble servant disciple first ? Kowtow kowtow three times.. I promise to control my mouth, my itchy fingers and my twisted mind.

Mailmkpoi ... My fellow Botak , I upz u already . I like your avatar .. Dam funny :wink: lets have fun in Sammyboy :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I've been tempted by beef, beer and beaver. I've denied all and make the daily trip to Clu
ny Road Botanic Garden to meditate in its Healing Garden...ohmmmm...

My fellow monk , u have not open your third eyes yet ... Whoever give u what kind of food u must eat .. In our teaching , we don't waste food . If we don't eat beef then that cow die for nothing :wink: .
If you have Buddha heart ... U can eat anything . Don't chose food .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My fellow monk , u have not open your third eyes yet ... Whoever give u what kind of food u must eat .. In our teaching , we don't waste food . If we don't eat beef then that cow die for nothing :wink: .
If you have Buddha heart ... U can eat anything . Don't chose food .

yes,master. your preaching will stay in our hearts...yes,if you have a buddha heart...nothing will affect you...you are you own captain....you command your own life....thank you master....mailimkopi liao.