• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bloody hell, down with all the xtains talibans!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>Yes... down with all Christian Talibans !!!<<

Yes!! Down with them! Down with morality and straight jacketed moral values like integrity, honesty and generosity! Every man for himself I say! Down with them!

>>We should expose our "Children" to all sorts of sexual and immoral ventures because closeted kids brought up in strict puritanical families turn out to have fine virtues of double personality as that of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde !! We need that in our society today !! Lacking which, this world is a boring place.<<

YESS!!! Exactly!!! We need our kids to turn out into various kinds of queers and wierdo perverts!!! I fully support this! Otherwise our world would be such a boring place to live in and we won't really be "cosmopolitan" because no queer homo pervert pedophile will come to Singapore, what the heck is going to happen to our economy and tourism then?

Expose our children to all kinds of perversion from young and let's teach them that it's ok and its alright! Lousy christian fundies and talibans.

>> Yes, I want to tell the world that GOD is perfect !! He created human beings and He must also create twisted human beings to test fellow humans. <<

Yes!!! When humans become perverse and twisted, we must blame God!! Who else is to blame, surely not the perverted humans themselves!! Yes we should deligate blame to everyone else except the people who perpetrate them, or else they will have low self-esteem and be ostracized and we surely can't have that in our modern society!

I applaud you for your support brother! We mustn't allow these christian taliban with their old-fashioned and out dated values like chastity, faithfulness and loyalty to their spouse till death and wholesome family structures to survive in our modern world. There is no place for such old fashioned values, surely not for our children.

We want our children to be modern! to be cosmopolitan and to be PINK! Yes! That will add colour to our society and our children will also give lots of joy to other queers! I support old AWARE!

Last edited: