• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG BIG NEWS IN SINGAPORE.......WAH LAU EH !

jw5

Loyal
Moral of the story: Get a better looking mistress. :biggrin:

Moral of the story: If these stupid China men want to have many mistresses , than best that they convert to Islam., at least on paper. They can still go eat their cahrsiew and pork belly. All their issues related to ther wives and siblings wanting to sue to get your money is solved. Under Sharuiah , the man is king and all else can go fuck spiders.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of the story: Get a better looking mistress. :biggrin:
like this one?
1562775262863.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He’s not dead yet. Just got demetia only
might as well hang himself with this type of monstress. she looks like hokkien kway from ugliest part of fuckien province. even marauding invaders and rapists from the north (sui dynasty), mongols, manchus, including japs didn't want to break these women's hymens and left them to breed amongst themselves as they were too ugly. many of them were smuggled and sold to straits settlement as sex slaves and prostitutes for coolies and farmers.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap manipulator everyday is so cheap to put a cheap mistress photo here as my photo. What a shameless Hakka dog. @mudhatter this Hakka son of whore is called your own kind son of whore. Not my own kind ok?
@AhMeng is such a useless man that tell filthy lies of me to win. So shallow and useless man no wonder only can write about sex sex sex. Almost 60 years old already still living life like a animal. Tsk tsk tsk so many here in this thread that are so proud to be animals bullying woman should just die instead of wasting earth resources.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap manipulator everyday is so cheap to put a cheap mistress photo here as my photo. What a shameless Hakka dog. @mudhatter this Hakka son of whore is called your own kind son of whore. Not my own kind ok?

You filthy street harlot have lost your marbles

Maybe you never had any ever

Just a shameless whore

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sinkieland, Shariah has no power. All Muslims are required by law to be monogamous.

No person should convert to some stupid religion just to gain access to extra pussy. :rolleyes:

The SA Tours guy was a moron when it comes to dealing with women, that's all.

The moron screwed so much in life that he forgets how many pussy he had screwed until he is rewarded with dementia.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange.

Flat faced slit eyed chinks have no problems with taking it up all their holes simultaneously from multiple strangers.

They have a problem with one person marrying multiple partners.

Why the double standards?

If you feel nobody should marry more than one person, then nobody should have intercourse with more than one person over their lifetimes. That's simple and straightforward. Most stinkie chinks and most other nonmuslims have no problems with multiple fuckbuddies throughout their lives, then why the issues with polygamy?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why suddendly no news coverage on this case?

KNN...MY BEST FRIEND AND I BOTH HAVE MISTRESSES AND WE ARE VERY INTERESTED IN GOING ONs OF THIS CASE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE LATEST NEWS OR COVERAGE OF THIS ONGOING CASE?

PLEASE POST HERE ANY NEWS COVERAGE. WE ARE GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR ANY POSTS...REAL NEWS ONLY PLS.

THANKS....

SEKALI WE LOSE OUR MINDS....HABIS.