• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Sammyboy quotes ever

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Ramseth and GMS both joined me in the old SBF to fight the banning. They stood very tall on that occasion. A lot of respect for that. I guess we all lost our way along the way.

GMS and Ram did nothing there too despite obviously knowing many of the personalities up close & personal in real life. I think they share the blame equally. Two episodes, back to back, of a group of nicks trying to take down the forum, and these two chaps did nothing to stop.

I don't think I'm being unfair in my assessment, am I?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are who you associate with. I guess some of us are lucky despite being imperfect. You can be excused for blood ties but the rest is very much your choice. When the political folder was going under you did nothing and kept quiet. You knew them personally. if you can't influence your close friends and allies, pointless going into politics to help mankind. When your wife and GMS personal life got dragged in, I could have said nothing as it was no skin off my back. I thought it was low blow and insidious and stepped in boots and all. My nic became m&d in so many forums because of it. I have walked away from business deals that were tainted but within the law. I had a choice. Surprising I found that many had similar principles. These are very principles that made me take on the PAP despite being part of the establishment. I realised that the establishment does not belong to the old man or the PAP. I have been drip feeding this forum so much so that I have papers on my table with my very content baying for blood. Welcome to life and the real world.

There were times I left the forum but no regrets if seen to be doing nothing. I reserve the right to my priorities at different stages of my life.

But I remember someone was worried that people used their real names. Then in this case a politician who is careful of online handling have to hide and start a nick or many nicks, yet I think people have an issue with that too. It seems that real name is an issue, nick is an issue, many nicks is an issue, not posting is also an issue. Well, I leave it to you if you want to follow the ways of the village idiot where every path is wrong except his own only that his path also ends up as one of the paths he was supposed to have an issue with.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective, you and Ramseth really friends? So saying I like your postings means I must be Ramseth? Who's Bob Sim? Must be a lot of interesting history behind.

But whatever, I really like yours, Ramseth and Tracy postings in political section. Thanks. I've learned a lot. But sorry I don't reply much there, because I don't know much.

Never said you and Ram are the same person. Relax. I am not interested in second guessing "clones".

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never said you and Ram are the same person. Relax. I am not interested in second guessing "clones".

The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

no need to say. its bloody obvious ramseth is now a charbor known as ireneyeoh.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroo,

To be fair I think Perspective never had much connected with Bob anyway. It was GMS who regarded Bob as personal fren, associated with him, Ram, Locke, etc, in the offline world, where they had group outings, breakfast timsums and so on. GMS allowed Ramseth to proclaim himself as his PR manager, at a time when GMS was already head of NSP. If I was an NSP member I would be furious.

I have met the chap only once or at most twice in my life. No issue.

The other, Scro, has lots of knowledge, insider news and I reciprocate and appreciate when he shares them and defers to me in some areas. But I do not think he is totally honest in all his dealings, which is why the wonder that he choose to target certain people for lesser evils as if they have done something heinous while he was coming as a saint.

In the course of being here, he has left many questions unanswered - Kwa, Khaw and Foo. Generally someone with heart in the right place, but if he really wants to win a particular argument that hits at the heart of pride, would turn the facts into non-facts as a springboard for justification. I remember calling him a liar once, but I think it's partly true, partly not.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have met the chap only once or at most twice in my life. No issue.

The other, Scro, has lots of knowledge, insider news and I reciprocate and appreciate when he shares them and defers to me in some areas. But I do not think he is totally honest in all his dealings, which is why the wonder that he choose to target certain people for lesser evils as if they have done something heinous while he was coming as a saint.

In the course of being here, he has left many questions unanswered - Kwa, Khaw and Foo. Generally someone with heart in the right place, but if he really wants to win a particular argument that hits at the heart of pride, would turn the facts into non-facts as a springboard for justification. I remember calling him a liar once, but I think it's partly true, partly not.

Am glad that meeting bob did not cause you any trauma.

Nobody's perfect and everyone has an ego, you and I included. I've learnt to take what I can from the forum. There are always valuable things around, and that's why I prefer hanging out here.

I remember scroo once suggested that WKS was not given an outright demotion when he was relieved of his home affairs post and transferred to PMO as coord minister for nat. security. Then steffchun agreed with him, implicitly, citing the equivalent Indonesian structure as an example. I bought it. Then realized its not right. It is an outright demotion.

many stuff posted here can be corroborated. over time, we both know who is doing better on the accuracy metre. Its not hard to see that Scroo, kingrant, and those bunch regularly boo'ed with him by those 828 or 1330 rep-pointers are much better at this than most.

And conversely too the bullshit meter runs high on certain other nicks which we all know who they are.

as for winning argument, i don't care. i've deliberately lost arguments so the other chap would reveal more.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
may i nominate another of my wise quote for consideration.

"Don't worry. How could I have left this forum? There're armies of clones fighting about me everyday 24/7.
My self esteem has never been higher. Who else could cause armies of clones fighting everyday? Not even LKY."

The most intelligent, humsum and charismatic forumer in SBF, his royal handsomeness, KING RAMSETH THE GREAT.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a matter of language, at least not merely grammatically. You can be perfectly grammatically correct and yet, there's no way you can deliver the jibes and mockery like I do. That's why I have so many faceless clones attacking me. The word is hurt. If you hurt someone painful enough, they'll spend all their time and resources coming back at you whenever they can with whatever they have. Scroobal is correct, I enjoy doing this as passtime. Take me too seriously at your own risk. For I don't know who you are except for the inner circle of personal friends to whom I won't do that to for passtime amusement.

Scroobal is wrong about Krafty. I didn't stop making fun of Krafty because Scroobal stepped in. Why should I give Scroobal that face? I stopped making fun of Krafty because Krafty called me and proved that he's a real person and as I am. I gave Krafty face since he dared to call with his number on caller ID. Scroobal is also wrong about Alamaking. Scroobal was friendly with me until I started supporting Alamaking over the begging and abusing points issue that was started by him against Alamaking. Then suddenly, Scroobal dug up some past jokes I had with Alamaking and started trying to sway Alamaking against me. Conveniently and selectively forgetting, those jokes were started by Equalisation calling him a fat cauliflower orange and Alamaking calling me a ponytail donkey.

Last edited:

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi clone,

for someone that claims that he takes this forum in his stride and that he has got better things to do, you certainly spend a lot of time to reply using different clones and characters etc.

i think you take this forum far more seriously than all of us. lol.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal is wrong about Krafty. I didn't stop making fun of Krafty because Scroobal stepped in. Why should I give Scroobal that face? I stopped making fun of Krafty because Krafty called me and proved that he's a real person and as I am. I gave Krafty face since he dared to call with his number on caller ID. Scroobal is also wrong about Alamaking. Scroobal was friendly with me until I started supporting Alamaking over the begging and abusing points issue that was started by him against Alamaking. Then suddenly, Scroobal dug up some past jokes I had with Alamaking and started trying to sway Alamaking against me. Conveniently and selectively forgetting, those jokes were started by Equalisation calling him a fat cauliflower orange and Alamaking calling me a ponytail donkey.

This is going to be a long day. I hope you're in the right time zone.

It is so obvious you stopped teasing krafty out of GUILT. Doesn't make a difference whether it was because someone told you to stop it, or whether Krafty really called you using his mobile. I also used to tease krafty, but I've repented.

I am very disturbed that you managed to con krafty into revealing his ID and number to you. I don't know what to say. You bloody well know krafty cannot manage himself as well as you do yourself. This is very bad and shocking. I now have absolutely no regrets taking you on. This incident alone justifies it.

It is also most assuredly not true that scroobal turned against you because of alamkaing. Use the search engine just once, and you'll know scroo called you teflon long before alamkaing came into the picture.

This is very bad.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is so obvious you stopped teasing krafty out of GUILT. Doesn't make a difference whether it was because someone told you to stop it, or whether Krafty really called you using his mobile. I also used to tease krafty, but I've repented.

I am very disturbed that you managed to con krafty into revealing his ID and number to you. I don't know what to say. You bloody well know krafty cannot manage himself as well as you do yourself. This is very bad and shocking. I now have absolutely no regrets taking you on. This incident alone justifies it.

It is also most assuredly not true that scroobal turned against you because of alamkaing. Use the search engine just once, and you'll know scroo called you teflon long before alamkaing came into the picture.

Scroobal has called me Teflon in a teasing way since years ago in old Delphi forum.

I didn't con Krafty out of anything. He asked first. In reply, I offered my number first.

I'm off for a short flight first, talk with you all later if I have the time and internet access.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal has called me Teflon in a teasing way since years ago in old Delphi forum.

I didn't con Krafty out of anything. He asked first. In reply, I offered my number first.

I'm off for a short flight first, talk with you all later if I have the time and internet access.

See you later Irene.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take me too seriously at your own risk. For I don't know who you are except for the inner circle of personal friends to whom I won't do that to for passtime amusement

This my response to Hedgie and Forv that confirms they ar your clones:

Yeah all of you together with Ram can take a well-deserved break from your favourite passtime!! This particular word was mentioned by Windsor that gave your clones away as the correct speling is pastime. Check the dictionary as passtime does not exist as a single word.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You offered your number to someone whom you know is struggling to take care of himself.

If krafty is a woman it can be considered sexual grooming.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I asked you to volunteer for a chance to meet her and shake her hand but too bad, your constituency wasn't contested by WP. Hard to predict the gerrymandering too anyway. I was also surprised that she was move into Tanjong Pagar. What the hell, TP and M-K were stiil in same nomination centre and we had fun chatting. :wink:"

-- ramseth to jixiaolan

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I promised not to kill dogs whether pitbulls or not but if someone else killed and cooked it and invite me to eat it, I'll still eat it. It's really delicious. You should try. :wink: :biggrin: I seldom have friendly matches. It destroys friendship when someone overdid it and missed holding back a punch or kick. JCVD was good at that. One kick on target (i.e. me) and he smiled and helped me up. I smiled with him and it was all over and we went drinking. He paid. :biggrin: Not everybody can be like that. "