• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Hay Mee I have tasted today!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooked by my wife!! Thank you Jesus for her!!

zkr2ty.jpg

Jesus is your father-in-law? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When eating haymee, check the noodle first. If it's the normal round yellow noodle, forget it. They don't even know what's real haymee. The thick but flat yellow noodle is best for haymee, i.e. the type usually used for lormee. Both haymee and lormee must use those type of noodle. The round one is for fish ball mee soup or mixed with with kuayteow for char kuayteow, or mixed with thick beehoon for fried prawn mee.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have not come across a prawn mee stall uses the flat yellow noodle.. Hmm must be eating at the wrong place.:confused: However, they always give less round yellow noodle to portion of Kway Teow. So, may not make much of a difference.

Agreed round yellow (hokkien ) noodle is good for laksa, fried hokkien noddle or economic noodle, it's absorption rate is power.:biggrin::biggrin: