• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BBC said chinese may not be homo sapien

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
african can run faster, higher, further and their genetic variation is huge compare to rest of the world.

have to envy their physical power.

of course, they are con, beggar and pirate.

So what good are the Chinks for? For all the chest thumping about superiority I have yet to see anything concrete from the Chinks. They are mostly a liability that explains the over reliance of FTs in Singapore.

The only thing I can credit Chinks with is that of the herd mentality - hence explaining the BBC report they they are more animals than homo sapiens. Kill one Chink and you frighten 10,000 of them. Look at SG and Commie China. Fucking useless, the lot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what good are the Chinks for? For all the chest thumping about superiority I have yet to see anything concrete from the Chinks. They are mostly a liability that explains the over reliance of FTs in Singapore.

The only thing I can credit Chinks with is that of the herd mentality - hence explaining the BBC report they they are more animals than homo sapiens. Kill one Chink and you frighten 10,000 of them. Look at SG and Commie China. Fucking useless, the lot.

keling the only thing ur good for is pulling out rubbish from ur rotten ass, with all the stories of ur shit skin circulating around. That's all a useless snake like you is good for.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nehs are good only at acting cute and dancing around trees!

Even their movies are so fuckup, I laughed at their so called Bollyhood movies, full of silly dance and lousy acting!

But Ah Nehs lap it all up and compared themselves to Hollywood!

Ah Nehs are created from shit sia!

Ah Nehs smell terrible! I am lucky I don't have to squeeze bus or MRT with them!

Neh neh are only good at making pratas, those turban type good at being security guards, and the others cheap fucking labour in construction sites and cleaners!

LOL!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nehs are good only at acting cute and dancing around trees!

Even their movies are so fuckup, I laughed at their so called Bollyhood movies, full of silly dance and lousy acting!

But Ah Nehs lap it all up and compared themselves to Hollywood!

Ah Nehs are created from shit sia!

Ah Nehs smell terrible! I am lucky I don't have to squeeze bus or MRT with them!

Neh neh are only good at making pratas, those turban type good at being security guards, and the others cheap fucking labour in construction sites and cleaners!

LOL!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Actually the Indians and the Chinese are very close in .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wiesel.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cannot believe my eyes when BBC claim that chinese may not be part of the group that migrate out of africa, and chinese are different from all other race on earth, that means we are not homo sapien.

i cannot believe what rubbish the white are making now.

i hope BBC eat shit and die.
i hope a panda bear will climb on them and suffocate them to death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, Alice looks at an intriguing anthropological puzzle. If every single non-African in the world is descended from one group of people that left Africa around 70,000 years ago, why does the world’s population look so different?

Alice explores what may have occurred during human migration to change Chinese physical characteristics, and considers the startling possibility that the Chinese are descended from an entirely different branch of humans to the rest of the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.incrediblehumanjourney.com/

Are u sure u know how to read?

SO what is the purpose of posting something as riddiculous as this?

Suppose ppl said kelings are not humans and it's true look at their filthy habits. An asshole like you would simply dismiss all of that despite scientific evidence and just make up some ludicris statement that sounds riddiculous to the core.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.htm

Are we genetically different from our Homo sapiens ancestors who lived 10-20,000 years ago? The answer is almost certainly yes. In fact, it is very likely that the rate of evolution for our species has continuously accelerated since the end of the last ice age, roughly 10,000 years ago. This is mostly due to the fact that our human population has explosively grown and moved into new kinds of environments, including cities, where we have been subject to new natural selection pressures. For instance, our larger and denser populations have made it far easier for contagious diseases, such as tuberculosis, small pox, and the plague, to rapidly spread through communities and wreak havoc. This has exerted strong selection for individuals who were fortunate to have immune systems that allowed them to survive. There also has been a marked change in diet for most people around the globe since the last ice age to one that is less varied and now predominantly vegetarian with a heavy dependence on foods made from cereal grains. It is likely that the human species has been able to adapt to these and other new environmental pressures because it has acquired a steadily greater genetic diversity. A larger population naturally has more mutations adding variation to its gene pool simply because there are more people. This happens even if the mutation rate per person remains the same. However, the mutation rate may have actually increased because we have been exposed to new kinds of environmental pollution that can cause additional mutations.

It is not clear what all of the consequences of the environmental and behavioral changes for humans have been. However, it does appear that the average human body size has become somewhat shorter over the last 10,000 years, and we have acquired widespread immunity to the more severe effects of some diseases such as measles and influenza.

Finally, can we say what direction human evolution will take in the future? This is a fascinating question to consider but impossible to answer because of innumerable unknown factors. Though, it is certain that we will continue to evolve until we reach the point of extinction.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot believe my eyes when BBC claim that chinese may not be part of the group that migrate out of africa, and chinese are different from all other race on earth, that means we are not homo sapien.

i cannot believe what rubbish the white are making now.

i hope BBC eat shit and die.
i hope a panda bear will climb on them and suffocate them to death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, Alice looks at an intriguing anthropological puzzle. If every single non-African in the world is descended from one group of people that left Africa around 70,000 years ago, why does the world’s population look so different?

Alice explores what may have occurred during human migration to change Chinese physical characteristics, and considers the startling possibility that the Chinese are descended from an entirely different branch of humans to the rest of the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.incrediblehumanjourney.com/

This is not a scientific or an archaeological "find", but rather, a political "find". They are afraid of the rise of China today and these diseases that crawled from India to set up homes in Europe and leech of other parts of the world with their inferior civilizations try to mock the Chinese.

The Zionists Kazhars hate their diseased "race" most and will get rid of them, do not worry.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Africa? Human beings evolved out of Africa? I thought that human beings evolved out of Mesopotamia, the land between Rivers Tigris and Euphrates, today know as Iraq. It's impossible that human beings spread to all over the continents from Africa, except perhaps ancient Egypt, a civilisation that was more middle eastern in form and origins than African. Ancient continental Africa has no record of people having the capability to travel for hundreds of miles. Not even record of Africans knowing how to tame and ride horses over distances for travel or for war, with the exception of Egypt and Ethiopia. No record of African shipbuilding or seafaring; the first time continental Africans travelled overseas was via slave ships from Europe en route to the newfound continent America in the 16th century.

Apologies for any harsh language, I'm not racist. I'm just being plain objective based on archaeological facts. I don't mind my ancestors being black or white or from anywhere, they're all dead anyway and left nothing much behind for me.

Ancient Mesopotamians, Persians, Egyptians, Chinese, Indians etc. could rear and ride horses, build ships and sail in them. These were evidence in practicality of ability to travel. How do ancient Africans travel to spread the human race all all the world? Walk? Moses also died walking.

As for the origins of Chinese, it's quite clear archaeologically that sometime circa 3,000BC tribes from somewhere west arrived at the plains between the Yellow River and the Yangtze River and settled there with some system of civilisation. From the west, where? That's the question. If anyone say from continental Africa (ex Egypt), I'm going Laugh Out Loud with apologies to the dearly departed and deeply missed Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever kind u r, submit to the superior Chinese. even Malaysia and indonesia (big brother haha) kowtow to China. n they always will.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If must bet, I'd say it's angmos that may be distantly related to pigs.
Pigs got pink, mottled skin like angmos, hairy like angmos, greedy like angmos, scent & hygienically challenged like angmos, & got different colours for eyes and hair like angmos.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BBC is right, Chinese belong to the genus Homo Superiorus as opposed to Homo Sapiens, ang mohs clearly are a bunch of monkeys genetically engineered as a joke by their Abrahamic God in just 7 days, were he not so lazy, probably he could have taken out some of their less desirable traits like BO, stupidity, lack of want for learning etc etc.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo are more superior...and this was once their leader

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/II1zAObtwlM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/II1zAObtwlM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>