• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BBC said chinese may not be homo sapien

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cannot believe my eyes when BBC claim that chinese may not be part of the group that migrate out of africa, and chinese are different from all other race on earth, that means we are not homo sapien.

i cannot believe what rubbish the white are making now.

i hope BBC eat shit and die.
i hope a panda bear will climb on them and suffocate them to death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, Alice looks at an intriguing anthropological puzzle. If every single non-African in the world is descended from one group of people that left Africa around 70,000 years ago, why does the world’s population look so different?

Alice explores what may have occurred during human migration to change Chinese physical characteristics, and considers the startling possibility that the Chinese are descended from an entirely different branch of humans to the rest of the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.incrediblehumanjourney.com/

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look on the bright side, they could always discover that we are a different, but superior, species.

Could swing both ways. Besides, if there ever is a species genocide going on, we have one billion of our fellow species in China, and ready subversives all around the world.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot believe my eyes when BBC claim that chinese may not be part of the group that migrate out of africa, and chinese are different from all other race on earth, that means we are not homo sapien.

That would explain a lot about Chink behaviour. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look on the bright side, they could always discover that we are a different, but superior, species.

Could swing both way. Besides, if there ever is a species genocide going on, we have one billion of our fellow species in China, and ready subversives all around the world.

i dun think angmoh think chinese are superior. on the contrary, they (poms) mix chinese up with indian and african.

please send email to BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00klf6j

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

make a complain to the fxxking poms.

Last edited:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with not being homo sapien, the chinese are superior in populating the whole earth. hurray, hurray, no wonder chinese are so smart.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the chinese started cultivate and plant rice around 9000 years ago......the angmo probably still climbing the trees ..eatinf rotten animals ..and leaves..
Poor angmo bastard ..real retard untill today!!!!!!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with not being homo sapien, the chinese are superior in populating the whole earth. hurray, hurray, no wonder chinese are so smart.

i am quite sure the ang moh are superior in populating the earth.

they used to be stuck in very small part of europe. now, they are everywhere. No race even close to how angmoh has spread.

maybe you think chinese have numbers, but art of war said that superior number are no advantage. it is better to have smaller number, but spread all over earth, than massive number in an area of earth.

also african have more gene variation, so they are quite strong in surival of illness, virus and disease. they have small numbers, but very strong genetic backgnd.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i cannot believe what rubbish the white are making now.

i hope BBC eat shit and die.
i hope a panda bear will climb on them and suffocate them to death.

if any media has an axe to grind with the PRCs.

always take it with a pinch of salt....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong with not being descended from Africa? Africans are the lowest sub species.

african can run faster, higher, further and their genetic variation is huge compare to rest of the world.

have to envy their physical power.

of course, they are con, beggar and pirate.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the chinese are a superior race - direct descendants from the Yellow Emperor and from Heaven...the Chinese are a superior race...how can the Chinese compare themselves to the monkeys,apes and the red hair demons!

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could swing both ways. Besides, if there ever is a species genocide going on, we have one billion of our fellow species in China, and ready subversives all around the world.

There was already an attempt for specific species genocide which is aimed at the Chinese from the Ang Moh.

Benjamin Fulford, a former bureau chief for Forbes magazine in Japan, has claimed that the SARS and avian flu virus (H5N1) are the first in a series of artificially created virus that specifically target the Asian genome. This policy aims to reduce the current population of Asia from 3.7 billion to 500 million. This is to prevent a shift of power from the West to the East, especially when a breakthrough of technology is at hand to bring about cheap and in-expensive energy, and this will transform China and India to financial and manufacturing power houses as these two countries house huge population.

Ever wonder why SARS is not that fatal in the West? :rolleyes:

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice explores what may have occurred during human migration to change Chinese physical characteristics, and considers the startling possibility that the Chinese are descended from an entirely different branch of humans to the rest of the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.incrediblehumanjourney.com/

Maybe you interpret the BBC's claim wrongly.

BBC may be hinting that we are a different branch of humans who are not created by the GODS in the Bible and most likely are created by some other GODS which are still unknown, and thus the next thing they are going to say is:

No need for the Chinese to believe in Christianity or Jesus Christ since the GODS in the Bible are not the ones that created the Chinese.

Does this makes more sense? :p

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chinese are a superior race - direct descendants from the Yellow Emperor and from Heaven...the Chinese are a superior race...how can the Chinese compare themselves to the monkeys,apes and the red hair demons!

For all the boast about superiority, Chinks are a breed that can be easily controlled by a handful. Look at Singapore and Commie China.