• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangla bathed in water tank after sex...

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some six days after a corpse was discovered in a rooftop water tank in Woodlands, about 150 residents gathered in a dialogue session with the town council management to address concerns.

Present at the dialogue session were also representatives from the Public Utilities Board (PUB) and representatives from the Residents’ Committee.

Participating residents made some shocking revelations, saying that they have seen workers come out from the rooftop water tank room with bathing towels. The room has also turned into a hotspot for secret rendezvous with workers seen bringing women into the room.

Residents suspect that workers bathed frequently in the water tanks, and in extreme cases, washed there after having sex with their female companions!

If so, then residents in the block may have been drinking contaminated water for a long time without their knowledge!

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 22 May 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly wonder if this is only confined to that woodlands block... will it be possible that all HDB flats are facing this issue? Banglas bathing and rinsing their post-coital juices in all our HDB water tanks? Let's call our town councils to check if the water tanks are being properly looked after.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a very serious security breach. The whole fucking town council management should be sacked.

The same thing is happening in every town council except that in this case, it became serious. I used to stay on the top floor previously and i have seen people going up and down the rooftop even at 10pm at night.
They have the keys too.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
taking it at 'face-value", i GUESS/TINK they will have bath up in d rooftop BUT NOT inside d tank.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All residents should check their rooftops to see whether there are used condoms. All residents of a particular block should keep a lookout for Banglas and women surreptitiously going to rooftops especially those living on the top floors.

observer888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once saw a dead body washed up at Sentosa beach which had been in the water for two days. You could not come within 100 meters of the body due to the smell. All the flesh has rotted away from the head leaving a skull. The body was bloated up and the veins stood out of the deadly white skin. You want more detalis?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a very serious security breach. The whole fucking town council management should be sacked.

SINgaporeans are waking up slowly to imcompetence at their doorsteps & finding out that, they are paying way too much for assumed services, which supposedly was to be "Swiss Standard"or " World Crass ( class).

Whose ward was that?, the oppositions?, this is SLUM dwelling standard!!:p

NT-Farcist

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one of the bangla is sent in by JI, he can easily spike the water tank with cyanide. The entire block of residents will perish together. The Sembawang Town Council under the previous management lead by Khaw Boon Wan should be answerable to the security threat. The estate managers are too lazy to do the leg work of opening access to contractors. They gave the keys to contractors instead. Their heads should roll.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one of the bangla is sent in by JI, he can easily spike the water tank with cyanide. The entire block of residents will perish together. The Sembawang Town Council under the previous management lead by Khaw Boon Wan should be answerable to the security threat. The estate managers are too lazy to do the leg work of opening access to contractors. They gave the keys to contractors instead. Their heads should roll.

It's just shocking that the simple security measures are overlooked. Heads MUST roll for this.

Jchen

Alfrescian
Loyal
R

What is Shocking is why the residents not given health checks? They are not unwittingly 'cannibals', having drink water from the tank. If this is USA, i think the CDC will become involve & they will put on gloves & suits & helmets like the show 'ET'.