• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangalas Infest Sentosa; Even Ang Mohs Feel Threatened!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
happens everywhere.

ogling.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
There's a simple way of getting rid of the Bangla vermin. Send Abigail Chay to hang out there in her "Bigini" for a couple of weeks. Word will spread quickly throughout the Bangla community and they'll be gone for good.

I was thinking the whole lot of spectators from Sentosa Beach to Bedok Reservoir. Any smart idea?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Ma Friend Said They Are Not Breakin Any Law

pop_dingdong_sing_1.jpg

so you are alright with bangla workers peering lustily at your female family members?

Since 10 years ago I have already exercised good sense and stopped bringing female friends to little india and all outdoor parties .. now limpeh have to avoid sentosa too.

My friend said the same thing too : SMSed as "I don't see they are breaking any law here". A certain people must kanna burnt on their butts then they will respond differently. They destroyed that tranquility. Lucky Plaza was already fallen into FTs many years ago. You can't even walk - too many FTs.

But, the Japs and Korean cocoon themselves elsewhere away from the crowd.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sentosa: bangla shoot video of angmor in bikini so they can PCC back in the dorm

Posted on 07 Nov 2011

Without shame: Foreigners stare and shoot videos of beach-goers on Sentosa

foriegners_stare_and_shoot_videos_of_beachgoers-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Cheryl was disgusted to be surrounded by these foreigners who stared unabashedly and even took out their mobile phones to record videos of the sun tanning beach-goers on Sentosa.

The STOMPer wrote:

"These photos were taken by a girl, so please don't brand the photographer as a pervert.

"The 3 Caucasians in the photo left with disgust on their faces, having many eyes watching them continuously.

"This was taken on Sunday (Nov 6).

"Nowadays, locals refrain from going to Sentosa, one of the only beaches left for us to swim and tan, due to these menaces, and they come in big swarms especially on Sundays.

"What's worse, they won't hesitate to stare without any feeling of shame or embarrassment.

"Once we were taking photographs of my friends in bikinis when all of a suddenly we were surrounded by Bangaladeshi nationals, sitting, standing, using their HP cameras to film us, as if we were circus performers.

"We got so disgusted that is actually happening in SG!

"Imagine the impression and how those tourists must have felt?

"It's not a good image for the island.

"It's been stomped before, but this has gotten much worse.

"Just look at these photos!"

20111106ssbeach2jpg1320625909162-data.jpg

20111106ssbeach3jpg1320625921350-data.jpg

20111106ssbeach4jpg1320625930302-data.jpg

Nothing wrong really. I don't like saying this often but you girls I mean sad to say, are mostly quite cheap and slutty by nature hahaha and us men just watched. You should consider this as a compliment because if you have no looks or body no sane man would give a damn. Just like a father preferring a more stupid but pretty daughter over her smarter but uglier sister and male bosses hiring useless but pretty girls as eye comfort after a hard day's work outside.:biggrin: It's all the same.

You'd probably go skinny-dipping at night if we weren't even watching as well. Or were you waiting for a bigger audience?

This discrimination against the not-too-fair watchers can also considered as a form of racism. It's not like you born-to-serve types would make so much noise if the audience were Asian and Caucasian males? Shame on you.

Seriously. This is the 21st Century. Ancient racial prejudices and suchlike juvenile notions have no place here. Grow up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sentosa: bangla shoot video of angmor in bikini so they can PCC back in the dorm

Nothing wrong really. I don't like saying this often but you girls I mean sad to say, are mostly quite cheap and slutty by nature hahaha and us men just watched. You should consider this as a compliment because if you have no looks or body no sane man would give a damn. Just like a father preferring a more stupid but pretty daughter over her smarter but uglier sister and male bosses hiring useless but pretty girls as eye comfort after a hard day's work outside.:biggrin: It's all the same.

You'd probably go skinny-dipping at night if we weren't even watching as well. Or were you waiting for a bigger audience?

This discrimination against the not-too-fair watchers can also considered as a form of racism. It's not like you born-to-serve types would make so much noise if the audience were Asian and Caucasian males? Shame on you.

Seriously. This is the 21st Century. Ancient racial prejudices and suchlike juvenile notions have no place here. Grow up.

hey shit skin fuck off with your rubbish. Yeah so what if they prefer chinese to see them rather than you kelings? You can go to hell for all we care.

You're exactly the type of piece of shit i was talking about. Complaining about racism over everything like auntie didn't smile at you, policeman mistake you for construction worker and now girls don't like you to watch them at the beach. Go cry a river now.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

you idiot ah ?? :mad:

those white girls dressed like that because in their country it is very normal. it is part of their culture , their outlook , their upbringing.
not because they are "cheap and slutty" as you said.
i think you got the fact wrong. it is not about black skin people and white skin people.
it is about group of people staring , ogling at others for long time.
i am very sure if a few person stare at you for a few minutes , and do that every often , you would feel very offended.
only an uncultured, vulgar person will stare and ogle.

btw , caucasian males will never stare at their females, only sinkie with a dirty mind like you will do that. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serenity And Tranquility Ma Friend

nice-beach_wallpapers_13526_2560x1600.jpg

It is like a temple - holy. Serenity and tranquility bring you happiness and the eventual achievement of beach Nirvana. Some one like Li Wei Song wanna write songs mah but he kanna byo by ah nehs so the inspiration all gone !

Can you find these people weird when they buy tickets just to ogle semi naked women and children instead of swimming ? Do they need some form of psychiatric therapies ?