• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangalas Infest Sentosa; Even Ang Mohs Feel Threatened!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Send these to Sentosa every weekend and we will see change.

bapok.jpg

Dont make me vomit!!!

Attachments

• 6326286764_a0cd697b80.jpg
    6326286764_a0cd697b80.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many times I have seen 2 Bangla guys holding each other's hand while walkin...Its a common act among the Banglas.. They don't seems shy about it either.. Is it a sign of brotherly love or are they fuckin gays..??? :eek: :biggrin: :*:

Huh huh???What gays???Who talking behind our back??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

holding_hands-1.jpg

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sentosa: bangla shoot video of angmor in bikini so they can PCC back in the dorm

Gawkers 'haven't broken the law'
By Josephine Price
my paper
Wednesday, Nov 09, 2011

20111109.084200_gawking.jpg

BANGLADESHI construction worker Masum Tapader understands why women get intimidated by onlooking migrant workers.

The 22-year-old, who has been here for the past two years, told my paper: "I am an unknown person to them. I will leave if I see that a woman is scared."

He added that his employer had made him sign a document to ensure that he abides by stipulated rules during his stint here.

"We are not allowed to talk to or marry Singaporean girls," he said.

He was responding to an incident last Sunday where migrant workers thronged a Sentosa beach filled with bikini-clad sunbathers.

Stomp contributor Cheryl took photographs of them and posted the photos on citizen- journalism website Stomp.

20111109.084327_gawking2.jpg

She claimed that the men took the opportunity to gawk at women on the beach, some even whipping out camera phones to film them basking in the sun.

She added in her post that three Caucasian women who had been sunbathing left with "disgust on their faces, having many eyes watching them continuously".

Singaporean Nicole Tan, 22, told my paper that she encountered a similar incident involving migrant workers on Sentosa two years ago. The undergraduate said she was made to feel like a "museum exhibit".

Netizen Arios7476 said that it is wrong to judge migrant workers too quickly. He said: "The men need not be foreign workers. It could be locals (doing the same)."

Another netizen, lesterjason, felt that the migrant workers were only looking and have not broken any law. He said: "Girls are exposing themselves like that and you expect a normal guy not to look? There is no logic in that."

Volunteer John Gee, 58, from migrant workers'-rights group Transient Workers Count Too believes that the high turnover of migrant workers here could be a cause for their behaviour.

"They do not have the time or the urge to assimilate and they do not learn the local norms in the short period of time they are here."

He called for a long-term migrant workforce that can have more time to become attuned to Singapore and its ways.

The Migrant Workers' Centre (MWC) said it attempts to help such workers respect Singapore's social norms through talks or exhibitions organised with various government agencies.

This is done in a bid to "educate and encourage migrant workers to respect local customs and social norms, as well as to comply with Singapore laws", said Mr Edwin Pang, executive director of MWC.

MWC said it has not received any complaints of such incidents on beaches.

Mr Pang added: "It is something that we can address as we reach out to more migrant workers and Singaporeans to generate greater awareness and foster better understanding of each other".

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sentosa: bangla shoot video of angmor in bikini so they can PCC back in the dorm

My god, there are so many ah neh observers and so few caucasian. No wonder the few are disgusted.
It look like India rather than Sentosa beach. There is just no where to enjoy a peaceful outing now.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you want? Banglas with free time has no place to spent during off days and this is cheap and no harm to anyone. If you deprive them the pleasure, they will go on rampage and commit rape.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you want? Banglas with free time has no place to spent during off days and this is cheap and no harm to anyone. If you deprive them the pleasure, they will go on rampage and commit rape.

so you are alright with bangla workers peering lustily at your female family members?

Since 10 years ago I have already exercised good sense and stopped bringing female friends to little india and all outdoor parties .. now limpeh have to avoid sentosa too.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now this is a good idea... contain them in an airtight space, away from women of other ethnicities.

Singapore Flyer shows appreciation to migrant workers with complimentary flights on Deepavali

mwc_mediarelease.jpg

Supported by Migrant Workers Centre, the Deepavali celebration gathered foreign workers and local union members to promote social integration. Singapore Flyer continues appreciation with the launch of $15 Special Migrant Workers’ Flight

The event also provided MWC the opportunity to encourage workers who are in distress to approach the Centre for assistance.
Iconic attraction rolls out special Migrant Worker Package

To further show appreciation to the workforce who played a vital part in changing Singapore’s landscape, Singapore Flyer is offering a $15 Special Migrant Workers’ Flight.

From now till 31 December 2011, the $15 flight is available for all S Pass and Work Permit Holders.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies RT, "alamak! what a waste! they should have just pulled out their 'black gun' and start pcc on the spot. no wonder those women buaysong chow liao.":biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so you are alright with bangla workers peering lustily at your female family members?

Since 10 years ago I have already exercised good sense and stopped bringing female friends to little india and all outdoor parties .. now limpeh have to avoid sentosa too.

I don't really share your angst. Singapore is darn small and there are thousands of them. Where do you expect them to go on weekends because the streets and everywhere you will find them. So can you avoid them? No right? Confine them and not allow them out? Not possible. So what choice is there?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't really share your angst. Singapore is darn small and there are thousands of them. Where do you expect them to go on weekends because the streets and everywhere you will find them. So can you avoid them? No right? Confine them and not allow them out? Not possible. So what choice is there?

I have highlighted the problem behind your questions.

Why are there so many banglas/FWs in singapore? Do we need so many? Why has there been no incentive to automate manual labour and upgrade skills? On the flip side, recruitment agents get a fat cut for bringing them in.

Ho kwon peng wrote a piece about over-reliance on labour. I agree with him totally.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Nabei, Netizen Arios7476 bak chew ta stamp.

Since when do we have locals gathered under the coconut trees and gawk at bikini girls like that? :mad:

Netizen Arios7476 said that it is wrong to judge migrant workers too quickly. He said: "The men need not be foreign workers.
It could be locals (doing the same)."

20111109.084200_gawking.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those bikini clad girls:

If ya go scanty in a public place, getting stared at by guys is normal. Not comfortable if the place is too crowded, then do your sun tanning at private clubs or condos.

To those sua-teng guys never see girl in bikini before:

Staring is not against the law because the law has yet to place privacy on senses but it nevertheless intrudes to one's sense of security. Be a little thoughtful of others, otherwise the other half of humanity will need to be dressed in burqas.

Cheers!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agoraphobic said:
To those sua-teng guys never see girl in bikini before:

Staring is not against the law because the law has yet to place privacy on senses but it nevertheless intrudes to one's sense of security. Be a little thoughtful of others, otherwise the other half of humanity will need to be dressed in burqas.

Cheers!

Why are you telling this to Forummers here?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windsor said:

Furthermore in their contract, they are not allowed to touch Singapore women so they go after ang mohs. But wait a minute, I forget they are already going at Thai gals in the jungles of Jurong.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There's a simple way of getting rid of the Bangla vermin. Send Abigail Chay to hang out there in her "Bigini" for a couple of weeks. Word will spread quickly throughout the Bangla community and they'll be gone for good.

abigail_034745.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a simple way of getting rid of the Bangla vermin. Send Abigail Chay to hang out there in her "Bigini" for a couple of weeks. Word will spread quickly throughout the Bangla community and they'll be gone for good.

I was thinking more 'Ho ching'.. but no difference I guess...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont say Bangala ar!! Wait they will put less cement on the foundation of your BTo flat and wait for it to crumble when you move in.