• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Balls Shrinked! Tiongs Surrounded Hokkien Island ready to wack!

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fxxking CCP only knows how to bully their own kind...
Where were they during WW2 when it was much needed for China to exert their power on the Japs?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These fxxking CCP only knows how to bully their own kind...
Where were they during WW2 when it was much needed for China to exert their power on the Japs?
kmt did 99% of the fighting in china during ww2 and now ccp wants to claim credit for defeating japs in ww2 in all their recent movies. really xia xuay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please whack leh. The day the PRC finally whacks Taiwan will be the day the demon from 1949 gets vanquished. :cool:

For now, Winnie is trying to placate the brainwashed Tiongs who are upset that Taiwan hasn't yet been 'liberated'. He has a major CCP meeting later this year, important for his third term. :wink:

An example of a deluded brainwashed Tiong:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More deluded brainwashed Tiongs. 统一?统你的大头鬼!一群傻逼,畜生!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US invade Iraq in 2003 so why China cannot have drills?

Well, Iraq is a shithole that hardly anyone goes to.

That area between China and Taiwan, and further north... let's just say some flights have already been cancelled. Expect more soon. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FZVsGEkUcAAIVmj.jpg:orig

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
kmt did 99% of the fighting in china during ww2 and now ccp wants to claim credit for defeating japs in ww2 in all their recent movies. really xia xuay.
If the kmt regiments turn coat to the CCP during the civil war then technically they now CCP units then credit for the wwii ought to belong to the CCP now shouldn't it? :sneaky:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always warn my neighbor not to put their rubbish near my corridor, and if they do I will give them jialat jialat.

When my neighbor defies my order I will knock on their door and tell them I'm going to the gym to pump iron.

So every time they throw rubbish near my corridor I will paste notice on the corridor and announce that I'm going to the gym to pump iron.

My neighbor very scared when they hear I'm pumping iron in the gym.

Stupid!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always warn my neighbor not to put their rubbish near my corridor, and if they do I will give them jialat jialat.

When my neighbor defies my order I will knock on their door and tell them I'm going to the gym to pump iron.

So every time they throw rubbish near my corridor I will paste notice on the corridor and announce that I'm going to the gym to pump iron.

My neighbor very scared when they hear I'm pumping iron in the gym.

Stupid!
Your neighbours and you must be vaccinated. Damn low IQ.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone jus fire the first shot to start off the fireworks. Honestly the world is tired about Winnie whining. Show balls and show the world there is only one China. Putin has shown balls. It’s about time that Winnie do the same.