• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad Shopping Experience at Harvey Norman Store - Northpoint City

sihan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, we have one that ranted on colour mismatch of teeth and even what the fucking lab process was - as a thesis on $10k tooth implants 101.
even our plp tarpow john will know how to get his mp to seek redress, obtain justice and come down hard on the recalcitrant provider / vendor like a ton of styrofoam bricks - since we're not case, small claims trib-anal, medical council etc. might as well get one of the moderators here to inform us on what the price of chye sim is at the tanglin halt mkt when he's back and hope that he'll be kind enuff to include the process of cooking it with tom yum ingredients :whistling:

So if you dun wanna read about these things, why in dah darn world are you in a freaking forum, your dumb-tard?
Just like that moron French wannabe underwear up there, you sound exactly like a total nimrod complaining about seeing bad things on a newspaper.

I guess everybody here ought to be talking about. what, elves flying on trees, teddy bears running around swings, then it suits your palette right?

sihan

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually why didn't you return it on the first day you encountered the SSD errors?

I did not use the thing until the 2nd day after I bought it.
It is a damn hassle to bring dah whole damn box and stuff over, go all the way to the mall, all those crap.
Besides, if this was just a small hiccup, and i could have fixed it with just a pc reset, I'll be cool with that.
But since the system recovery also died on me, I had to bring it back. I brought it back on the 3rd day of purchase.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if you dun wanna read about these things, why in dah darn world are you in a freaking forum, your dumb-tard?
Just like that moron French wannabe underwear up there, you sound exactly like a total nimrod complaining about seeing bad things on a newspaper.

I guess everybody here ought to be talking about. what, elves flying on trees, teddy bears running around swings, then it suits your palette right?
well, if fucktards like you want to rant here for any misgivings that you face in life, i'm afraid you've come to the wrong fucking place. what we don't need here are whiners that bitch everytime they've been dealt with a wrong deck of cards with the sordid details - instead of moving on as it doesn't help one bit since there's many other options to deal with these effectively. it'd be good if you read the disclaimer on the top and if it's just some sympathy or compassion you need, just be aware that there's no monopoly of these to be found here :cry:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u wanna get Asus laptop, why not buy direct from their Asus shop or website? Normally, that is what I do. I don't go to retailer to get a laptop. Buy direct, they will honour everything in the contract.

Last edited:

sihan

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if fucktards like you want to rant here for any misgivings that you face in life, i'm afraid you've come to the wrong fucking place. what we don't need here are whiners that bitch everytime they've been dealt with a wrong deck of cards with the sordid details - instead of moving on as it doesn't help one bit since there's many other options to deal with these effectively. it'd be good if you read the disclaimer on the top and if it's just some sympathy or compassion you need, just be aware that there's no monopoly of these to be found here :cry:

No point getting any fake sympathy, thanks but no thanks.
Its not like any lame compassion you give is gonna get me to climax or whatever. So save it.

I already made it clear, i am here to share an experience or if better, find someone who has a similar experience.
I certainly want to make it known, so I can prevent other people having to encounter the same shit as I did.

And btw, your statement above is pretty much your own confession that you are an S HOLE.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point getting any fake sympathy, thanks but no thanks.
Its not like any lame compassion you give is gonna get me to climax or whatever. So save it.

I already made it clear, i am here to share an experience or if better, find someone who has a similar experience.
I certainly want to make it known, so I can prevent other people having to encounter the same shit as I did.

And btw, your statement above is pretty much your own confession that you are an S HOLE.
alas, you must be a pretentious fuckwit if you think you're getting any sympathy here, save for your wanking and wallowing in your shithole of self-pity! as stated by others, it's best to purchase any laptop, pc, accessories direct, hp in my case and also tickets direct from the airlines instead of expedia etc. well, now you know.

hopefully, you'll be wise enuff to gain from your stupidity rather than coming here to seek redress when many other options are available, as any person of average intelligence would seek, and by sharing your shitty experience (and perhaps / maybe to gain some brownie points), what you've only achieved here is to ass-ociate yourself with that pointed chunk of brown substance from your rear-end :tongue:

sihan

Alfrescian
Loyal
alas, you must be a pretentious fuckwit if you think you're getting any sympathy here, save for your wanking and wallowing in your shithole of self-pity! as stated by others, it's best to purchase any laptop, pc, accessories direct, hp in my case and also tickets direct from the airlines instead of expedia etc. well, now you know.

hopefully, you'll be wise enuff to gain from your stupidity rather than coming here to seek redress when many other options are available, as any person of average intelligence would seek, and by sharing your shitty experience (and perhaps / maybe to gain some brownie points), what you've only achieved here is to ass-ociate yourself with that pointed chunk of brown substance from your rear-end :tongue:

Seriously wtf is your god damned problem?
If you dun like what I post here, you can jolly well FUCK OFF and keep the crap from coming out of that hole in your face. There is no need for you to be a prick. Get off your high horse lah. Nobody needs that sort of nonsense from you ok?

Stop being a wise crack and preach BS. You yap so much incessant garbage and yet you dun even have one basic quality called Respect. I bet you don't have the balls to utter half the shit you blabber here in real life.

Dun come here and think you can just wag your dog tongue and act like a dick, I dare you to say all these straight to my face.
If you like so much to play jackass, I certainly dun mind to show you the consequences of being one.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dun like what I post here, you can jolly well FUCK OFF and keep the crap from coming out of that hole in your face. There is no need for you to be a prick. Get off your high horse lah. Nobody needs that sort of nonsense from you ok?

Stop being a wise crack and preach BS. You yap so much incessant garbage and yet you dun even have one basic quality called Respect. I bet you don't have the balls to utter half the shit you blabber here in real life.

Dun come here and think you can just wag your dog tongue and act like a dick, I dare you to say all these straight to my face.
If you like so much to play jackass, I certainly dun mind to show you the consequences of being one.
relax, ignore button is very useful. I use that a lot here. it keeps posts to me that are sane.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a dickhead like you just can't simply accept the truth, in that you got fucked with your purchase and instead of getting redress from competent sources, you come here boasting about your stupidity (and facepalmed in the process) trying to get sympathy or brownie points which only stemmed from your foolishness. and there, i've told you strait to your fuckface again, threats notwithstanding.

being bodoh sombong seems to be your trait and perhaps when and if you get your godammed problem solved, try to handle the truth.
meantime, there's always the ignore button and it's not the navel gazing one!

sihan

Alfrescian
Loyal
a dickhead like you just can't simply accept the truth, in that you got fucked with your purchase and instead of getting redress from competent sources, you come here boasting about your stupidity (and facepalmed in the process) trying to get sympathy or brownie points which only stemmed from your foolishness. and there, i've told you strait to your fuckface again, threats notwithstanding.

being bodoh sombong seems to be your trait and perhaps when and if you get your godammed problem solved, try to handle the truth.
meantime, there's always the ignore button and it's not the navel gazing one!

Who the hell you think you are, to think you can come in and start bitching around as though you are some kind of all knowing saint.
Gimme a break, dun preach as though as you are some fucking angel ok? Oh yaa... you make all the wise ass decisions in life, you might as well be Jesus Christ.

Dear Jesus, I will like to make a confession, that I wanna kick your ass, and teach you one thing called RESPECT. Since you duno what respect is, I guess I will have to BEAT IT OUT OF YOU.

Ignore button? I have something better than that. My FISTS !! It appears this is the only language assholes like you understand. You will understand word for word of this language as I use it to remodel your face !!

Stop just yapping behind the keyboard, you got the balls, you freaking come out, meet me Man to Man, and try spewing ur shit right at my face. Lets see how I crack your jaw and make you eat every shit that comes righta your mouth. Got balls anot?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the hell you think you are, to think you can come in and start bitching around as though you are some kind of all knowing saint.
Gimme a break, dun preach as though as you are some fucking angel ok? Oh yaa... you make all the wise ass decisions in life, you might as well be Jesus Christ.

Dear Jesus, I will like to make a confession, that I wanna kick your ass, and teach you one thing called RESPECT. Since you duno what respect is, I guess I will have to BEAT IT OUT OF YOU.

Ignore button? I have something better than that. My FISTS !! It appears this is the only language assholes like you understand. You will understand word for word of this language as I use it to remodel your face !!

Stop just yapping behind the keyboard, you got the balls, you freaking come out, meet me Man to Man, and try spewing ur shit right at my face. Lets see how I crack your jaw and make you eat every shit that comes righta your mouth. Got balls anot?
Funny, it's you that's bitching and whining like a bitch after being fucked by your purchase and posting it here! just admit to the fact that you got hoodwinked, probably being a bloody fucking cheap charlie - just to get some fucking freebie vouchers from a retailer instead of going direct that others have also stated, instead of issuing threats (which might just not turn out what you expected and get your fuckface rearranged instead, by a very appropriate and deserved bitch-slap for posting / bitching about your purchase).

it'd be best for you to start going about and thinking how to redress your problem and use your fucking brains or balls - rather than issue threats when others show you up for the cheapo fucking idiot that you are and being proud of your stupidity
grow up, man up for your stupidity and foolishness instead of confirming the cockhead that you are! bye!

sihan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny, it's you that's bitching and whining like a bitch after being fucked by your purchase and posting it here! just admit to the fact that you got hoodwinked, probably being a bloody fucking cheap charlie - just to get some fucking freebie vouchers from a retailer instead of going direct that others have also stated, instead of issuing threats (which might just not turn out what you expected and get your fuckface rearranged instead, by a very appropriate and deserved bitch-slap for posting / bitching about your purchase).

it'd be best for you to start going about and thinking how to redress your problem and use your fucking brains or balls - rather than issue threats when others show you up for the cheapo fucking idiot that you are and being proud of your stupidity
grow up, man up for your stupidity and foolishness instead of confirming the cockhead that you are! bye!

What dah fuck you mean hoodwinked? You talk as though I bought my stuff from some rundown outlet in Bangkok! Cheapo? This is something I paid a good 2K plus for, you dweeb ! FYI, I am getting a resolution for this, no thanks to you by the way. And now I dun mind paying ten times of that just to hunt your smart ass down.

"it'd be best for you to start going about and thinking how to redress your problem"

- I was doing exactly this, until you this bastard come and act like a cheeky little smart alec. For god's sake lah, dun talk like majiam you can lift Thor's hammer like that hor ! Dun fucking come and tell me there was never once you or your family bought something and it did not turn out the way you hope it to be! You are such a saint, then I'm sure you won't mind getting crucified for it !!

"instead of issuing threats (which might just not turn out what you expected and get your fuckface rearranged instead"

- What threat? This aint a threat !! Its an invitation !! Its a great opportunity for me to show to people what happens to those who tries to be a jackass.
Since you love being an insensitive, disrepectul SOB so much, then I wanna give you a personal lesson about the price of being one! Its dah chance of a lifetime man !!

So dun just be a humji. Be generous ! You can save me a good deal of money by simply telling me who the fuck you are, and where you fucking live. Then you can just wash your backside clean and wait to get the beating of your life. Dun tell me saints dun have balls one hor !!

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.gov.sg/article/what-is-the-lemon-law

The Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act(CPFTA) includes a provision for a ‘lemon law’ - which provides additional rights to consumers for non-conforming goods. Non-conforming goods are those of a different quality, condition, type, etc. than that which was agreed upon during the transaction.

The lemon law protects consumers from retailers who sell defective goods. If a defect surfaces within 6 months of purchase, it is assumed that the defect existed at the time of sale, unless the retailer can prove otherwise.

Should you encounter a lemon, you can pursue two stages of recourse: First, you can ask the seller to replace or repair the product within a reasonable period of time. If the seller is unable to do so, you can request a price reduction or a full refund.

Here are some guidelines on the goods covered by the lemon law:

CoveredNot covered
All personal properties other than things in action and money including:
  • Purchase of physical goods including those bought online
  • Secondhand goods & vehicles
  • Display sets, discounted items with minor defects, or sale items which are indicated as “non-refundable” or “non-exchangeable”
  • Goods purchased under hire-purchase or conditional sale agreements, but are not rented or lease
  • Services
  • Real estate property
  • Rental or leased goods
  • Consumer-to-consumer transactions
  • Business-to-business transactions
For more information, you can refer to: https://www.mti.gov.sg/en/Legislati...ection-Fair-Trading-Act-and-Hire-Purchase-Act.

This article is accurate as of Aug 2015.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I placed a pre-order for a PS5 with Harvey Norman.

They came back with an email and said they expect to deliver it to me between late Dec-March 2021! These twats should be smacked in the face. If I had wanted to wait 6 months, I wouldn’t have placed a pre-order.