• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE - The Hidden Agenda!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a serious matter, all evidences are in place pointing to the fact that this fundamentalist christians are gathering in momentum to divide Singapore and tear the fabric of our nation. Could this be a smaller scale of Osma Bin Laden in Singapore gathering support to up their religious belief?

I hope local authority can quickly step in to nail this group of extremetist who claims their presence are "good" to the society but none of them give detailed information how "good" they were except that they were from the same destructive church. This must be stopped immediately before its virus get deeper into our nation.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a serious matter, all evidences are in place pointing to the fact that this fundamentalist christians are gathering in momentum to divide Singapore and tear the fabric of our nation. Could this be a smaller scale of Osma Bin Laden in Singapore gathering support to up their religious belief?

I hope local authority can quickly step in to nail this group of extremetist who claims their presence are "good" to the society but none of them give detailed information how "good" they were except that they were from the same destructive church. This must be stopped immediately before its virus get deeper into our nation.

Myfoot,

exactly. this is a serious matter, yet some idiots keep seeing it as a gay & lesbian issue, and ignoring the bigger picture of a religious group trying to hijack an NGO for their own agendas.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which local authority would you suggest? a majority of MPs and Ministers are Christians. Are you asking them to work against their brothers and sisters? That would be equivalent to sending them to Hell.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Fellow Sheep

I am upset and disappointed that members of the flock have decided to circulate or have allowed emails that were marked private and confidential to be passed on to infidels and non-believers.

This poses an immediate risk to our lead shepherd Su Mien who made allegation that Lesbianism is being promoted in Singapore schools by AWARE. Her exact quote is as follows :

" Aware is a woman's organization which conducts comprehensive sexual programmes for girls and it runs this programme in some of the schools. They encourage girls to express their full sexuality and this includes experimenting with other girls."

Our budding Shepherd Shawn has also made similar allegation. He is his quote:

"In the last few years, AWARE has aggressively become involved in gay

activism. Many members of their committee are pro-gay. They have even

conducted a sexual education programme in some schools that teach

young people that it is normal and alright to behave homosexually. They

have also screened a lesbian-themed movie Spider Lilies at a Charity Ball.":

These are serious allegation and truly damages the people that we are targetting. Such allegations as you know are serious and should not be associated with any religious order. Common sense should have been applied before releasing such matters to the general public.

Pardon my french but we are truly fucked as the emails clear point to our shepherds. Then again, Su Mien has been trained to skirt the truth and we wait with baited breath to see the outcome.

I will come back to you in due time on other misdeeds that we have carried out that should not be revealed.

Your Lord.

ps. By the way, I have been receiving prayers seeking answers if AWARE is indeed pro-gay. There are just too many prayers along these lines and it would be easier to post the answer here rather than get back to you prayer wise. Su Mien needed a convenient vehicle and it seemed quite mild. I suggested NUS Guild, but she said they were too smart.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good insightful point at the end...however I think AWARE should perhaps be more neutral on the sexual orientation issue and focus on the more critical aspects of gender equality.
Yes, that is what AWARE is, at best gay-non-discriminatory. Hopefully, Sayoni will testify to this. As for why they would insist AWARE is carrying out gay activism, they are scared of gay sexuality--plain and simple. Their fear of it makes them see it everywhere they go. Also, this is about greed for power. It is no accident that these women are corporate successes. They may call themselves feminists, but it is symptomatic that their husbands are camped out at AWARE. They are patriarchal women. They are anti-feminist, and this war must be about defining feminism. Thio Su Mien is our Sarah Palin.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p...Funny she did not try to pull a fast with the Law Soc eh:rolleyes::wink:
ps. By the way, I have been receiving prayers seeking answers if AWARE is indeed pro-gay. There are just too many prayers along these lines and it would be easier to post the answer here rather than get back to you prayer wise. Su Mien needed a convenient vehicle and it seemed quite mild. I suggested NUS Guild, but she said they were too smart.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard on the radio earlier Lim Hwee Hua said something about not mixing religion with something. Anyone heard the full report? Was she refering to AWARE?

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard on the radio earlier Lim Hwee Hua said something about not mixing religion with something. Anyone heard the full report? Was she refering to AWARE?
Sorry, heard wrongly.

"Separately, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Lim Hwee Hua is of the view that the AWARE saga is not a national dispute and should not upset the balance and tenor of Singapore's open, tolerant and secular society.

In an email response to Channel NewsAsia, Mrs Lim said the dispute in AWARE is an internal matter, something which the members themselves would have to address.

She stressed that AWARE members should not allow these disagreements to become a vehicle for contentious, divisive views to be pushed aggressively.

Mrs Lim, who is also Second Minister for Finance and Transport, said this would polarise society and have a very adverse effect on Singapore's social fabric."
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/cna/....pl?status=&search=lim%20hwee%20hua&id=424660

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
DBS should sack the insubordinate woman now..

i read in ST today(Sat) that the new AWARE VP sacked the centre mgr for insubordination....

i quote her:

" especially when i had already told her that all matters with external parties shd go thru myself or the president.That's insubordination isn't it?And if you disobey your employer, what are the consequences?"

Now DBS shd not have any worries of a backlash .... :smile:

bellepepper02

Alfrescian
Loyal
DBS should sack the insubordinate woman now..

i read in ST today(Sat) that the new AWARE VP sacked the centre mgr for insubordination....

i quote her:

" especially when i had already told her that all matters with external parties shd go thru myself or the president.That's insubordination isn't it?And if you disobey your employer, what are the consequences?"

Now DBS shd not have any worries of a backlash .... :smile:

These women are really plain stupid. They contradict themselves all over the place--like saying AWARE is too diverse, one day, and another day, saying they are a single-issue organisation. Then this Lois Ng says Thio Su Mien cannot be president of AWARE cos she's too atas for an organisation like AWARE--which is for "newbies", supposedly like her. Who is Thio Su Mien compared to people like Claire Chiang and Kanwaljit Soin, both past presidents of AWARE and NMPs with super high profiles? If Lois Ng is a self-confessed newbie, shouldn't she just be an ordinary member first? And why is she putting down the organization of which she is a leader?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
These women are really plain stupid. They contradict themselves all over the place--like saying AWARE is too diverse, one day, and another day, saying they are a single-issue organisation. Then this Lois Ng says Thio Su Mien cannot be president of AWARE cos she's too atas for an organisation like AWARE--which is for "newbies", supposedly like her. Who is Thio Su Mien compared to people like Claire Chiang and Kanwaljit Soin, both past presidents of AWARE and NMPs with super high profiles? If Lois Ng is a self-confessed newbie, shouldn't she just be an ordinary member first? And why is she putting down the organization of which she is a leader?

Mother of NMP Thio Li-Ann, thus higher ranking?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHy are gays and lesbians so shameless as to try and hijack a women's group to push forth their rights? Don't you gay people have any sense of self-respect and to respect the rights and needs of others? Blame the Christians but yu never blame yourself.

If none of you had tried to further your rights through AWARE, then none of this would have come about.

Blme yourself for hijacking AWARE. How dare you blame others for doing what you yourselves did?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHy are gays and lesbians so shameless as to try and hijack a women's group to push forth their rights? Don't you gay people have any sense of self-respect and to respect the rights and needs of others? Blame the Christians but yu never blame yourself.

If none of you had tried to further your rights through AWARE, then none of this would have come about.

Blme yourself for hijacking AWARE. How dare you blame others for doing what you yourselves did?

You are being paranoid, must have been brain washed by Pastor Derek.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is your proof that gays and lesbians have hijacked AWARE? If they have indeed hijacked AWARE, then they are not doing a good job of pushing gay rights to the front of what AWARE does. All existing proof shows that AWARE has done nothing to push for gay rights. ZILCH.

Last that I checked, it was Church of Our Saviour who has hijacked AWARE.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are speaking like anyone who is against the new committee is a gay, such as stereotype response.

Obviously you are not aware that people are against the new committee because of their Christian Fundametalist thoughts. It seems to me that it is only the new committee and their follower who are obsessed with homosexuality.

Dr Thio for example can come up with absurp claim that because Aware their children will become gay, has she even data to prove that?

In fact, the new committee and their lackees should really visit a psychologist because it is their own mental problem. All these self inflicted harm to themselves (it like the whole world are against them ) as so typical of Christian behaviours since their inception. It only shows how badly these people needing attention.