• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avoid these 5 places unless…

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rojak prefer the stall at a halal coffeeshop in clementi central, opposite the old NTUC. operate by two chinese uncles, taste good and price reasonable. Sometime need to queue but at least the uncles are friendly, make the wait worth it.
whampoa rojak at whampoa HC also good

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the busy stalls now give numbers like clinics giving numbers.they tingtong your number and you go to the stall and collect.

the roti prata at amkhub also got this tingtong number.not a bad system lah. the rojak stall in old airport also got. the wantonmee in old airport also got. some don't have.they purposely want long long queues like the wantoo mee in lavender hawker centre....nahbeh you q q q long and the guy in front of you taupau 20 packets!!!!...nahbeh you stomach ulcer bleeds!!!!!!!!....yes,sometimes not worth it!!!....the bakchomee in angmokio 628 also wait long long...and then taupaus!!!!!....standard drops liao!!! but price now minimum $4!!!...less ingredient and no more the nice aromatic green pussy leaves!!! i asked why...howlian lady said....too much work no workers to chop the pussy pussy leaves!!!!..wahpeng! no pussy leaves where got nice...i tell my friends stop eating liao!!!...but i saw still got queues !!! nahbeh sinkies really nahbeh .,don't have this and don't have that still got long queues and prices go up some more!!! wahpiang!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Toa-Payoh-Rojak.jpg

this one muslim stall? how come signboard got arabic

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good but standard drops and price gone up! a bit howlian also the unlce. i think the old airpot rojak still the best. plenty of prawn paste and plenty of ground nuts!!! shiok!
uncle my ex neigbour back in nearby jalan rajah.......i get VIP service cum extra servings :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whampoa rojak at whampoa HC also good

whampoa also famous for the hokkien fried prawn mee and the oyster omelete. But the fried oyster stall owner sometime MIA, and the assistant not as good. I still prefer the old man style when he still around at lim tua tow market, his son, the current stall operator not as hardworking. heard he kenna chopped by another stall operator at whampoa a few years ago.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
any of you guys tried the crabs at the Eng Seng kopitiam at joo chiat place? Waiting time quite long it seems.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The New Lucky claypot rice at Clementi Ave 2 now moved to Buenos Vista, very long wait at Clementi, sometimes an hour. Recommended to call up first. Now faster at new place.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Can't Wait So ...

If you asked me to queue, it's as good as asking me to kill! I only queue for my love ones. Cos got love so i won't anyhow kill. :biggrin:

Me too. I'm not a person who is designed to wait. I drive my car like fighter plane, so I cannot qualify to be a monk. Maybe, Lu Zhi Shen can lah.

Patience is long-suffering, so must suffer.

Procrastination is a thief of time. I won't become a jailer and stare at it all day long.

300px-Lu_Zhishen_Water_Margin_2.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The New Lucky claypot rice at Clementi Ave 2 now moved to Buenos Vista, very long wait at Clementi, sometimes an hour. Recommended to call up first. Now faster at new place.
Did some imposter set up shop at the previous site to make a quick buck?
Their previous location before Clementi was at Bukit Merah.......the coffeeshop owner kicked them out and set up one claypot there to net those who are none the wiser....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong Wongwan said:
Did some imposter set up shop at the previous site to make a quick buck?
Their previous location before Clementi was at Bukit Merah.......the coffeeshop owner kicked them out and set up one claypot there to net those who are none the wiser....

The new stall at old place not selling claypot.