• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australian Open Live ..... Most grotesque women match now ........

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gorillus de Africaus Black Mammoth Williams Vs Pretty Schoolgirl Ivanovic !!:o

Looks like Mammoth will swapped Ivanovic like a fly !:(:mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
126365.jpg

Who called me a pretty schoolgirl? :mad:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One set all. Schoolgirl takes 2nd set 6 - 4 !!:p:p

End of transmission.

Now I go mandi and trot to Kranji thereafter.:o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........................WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........:smile:

SERENA...............the GORILLA....................kana KO liao..........................

just when I thought she's gonna KO the pretty Ana Ivanovic after the lovely Hantuchova........................

the BLACK FAT FARK is out...........................:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Seriously? Ana Ivanovic has defeated Serena Williams?

Hurray!!!!!! :p:p:p

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously? Ana Ivanovic has defeated Serena Williams?

Hurray!!!!!! :p:p:p

I don't believe it also...................but true..................she won 4-6, 6-3, 6-3...................

the gorilla must have been struggling with her serve...............her only weapon.........

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats good news becuz I've never liked her very much especially after her racist type outburst at the Asian umpire. Her sister Venus appears to be a better person.