• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australian Open Live ..... Most grotesque women match now ........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly gooood ah.........Sharapova also out liao.........more upsets better.......let unknown win......

as long as it's not Sloane Stephens........the last black left............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly gooood ah.........Sharapova also out liao.........more upsets better.......let unknown win......

as long as it's not Sloane Stephens........the last black left............

velly gooood ah.................even Jankovic is out liao..............Stephens on the way out too.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's all pray for Ana Ivanovic.........the beauty that slayed Queen Kong and saved the tournament......

now leading 5-4 in 1st set..............serving for the set...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all over liao lah for the beast slayer..........trailing 2-5 in 3rd set.........

seems that whoever beat Serena Williams don't go on to win the tournament...........

hope Li Na win lah..........boh pian

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Na win the Open liao lah................bet big big with online bookies...............

playing Cibulkova in the final............