• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Aunt Agony] I moved his hand off my breast last night and he wasn't that pleased....I think. Am I paranoid? Is the relationship over?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies…please be aware that there are many other breasts available commercially to be cupped. Do donch blame your man if he chooses that option if you refuse him.

Taylorshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying his gentle but firm caressing of my breasts. It was actually rather pleasurable, even reminding me of how my ex used to play with them."

Then the fuck's the problem????

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Posted before already leh...:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-...ionship-over-any-thoughts.343900/post-3823640

Best reply:

1726223405467.png